Women HGV Class 1 Drivers

Had a call from my good mate today.

Place he is working at has now got a woman driver :confused: , but the thing is they give her the best runs no London and she gets the best truck units and all the light loads ie. bog roll and tampax because she is not stronge enough to pull the pallets off beer or tined curry of the truck at the other end.

Now my point is this…If a woman wants to enter a mans world she has to be able to do what the men can do. If she cant then sack her :laughing: .

Trouble is you got to be so PC with the little darlings, another one of my good mates got banned from one site for having a little joke with the woman security guard. She said i will just put this seal round it (with regards to his trailer) all he said back to her was why dont you come here and put your mouth round it luv LOL… :laughing: no harm done and none ment. She got all upset about it and had him banned from site FFS.

Anyways back to the point, do any other drivers out there come across women drivers and what they like. Any good looking ones feel free to post pictures lol.

So not only a racist that doesnt want Poles working, now you dont want women taking jobs either…

What is this a truckers forum or a White supremist forum.

FFS live and let live ,

I currently work with Polish and British drivers, also we employ a woman as a driver as well as in the warehouse,(both nationalities) and there isnt any problems, everyone comes to work for the same reason, to earn a living to provide for their family.

Its the way of the world nowadays that people move around for a better way of life…

Brits to Canada
Poles and eastern Europeans to Uk, France etc
Chinese to eastern Europe

We all want the same things in life, a bit of money, a place to live, friends and family

I think I’d be arguing this is ■■■ discrimination with regard to her ducking out of the heavier work. I agree that anyone taken on to do a job should expect to do whatever anyone else does unless there are mitigating circumstances. Your other comments/jokes are behind the times a tad!

What the hell is going on! Not only is this one a driver she is bleedin Polish too. Dont say there getting in on the act as well FFS But I would stick her on page 3 though :stuck_out_tongue:

I worked with one who was from an agency last year, the bosses got fed up and stopped using her as she can’t saying ‘I can’t’ and when the bosses said no problem I’ll send whoever to show her she would walk off and have a ■■■ or start talking to someone else and completely ignore what she was being shown knowing she could bat her eyelids at the next victim. When she asked me to lift the upright bars on a taut I said no I won’t but I will show you, she looked very upset until an old boy came over and offered his assistance :unamused:
I’m not suggesting they’re all the same but my one and only personal dealing with one is negative, if someone wants to do the job then fine we all have to learn but with that attitude had it been a bloke more would of been said.

That is more a case of poor management allowing her to pick the jobs that suit best. There are many good girls who drive trucks and can hold their own to many men.

The driver trainer at Demeulemeester was a “lady” on her birth certificate, she certainly knew the job better than most men and could pick the best jobs, because she knew how to do all of them, properly!

I am sure Kate will appear with Lucy soon. Kate is on steel transport a lot of the time, Lucy does short sea containers which mean jumping in the back with a pallet truck.

I think the only woman on here is the OP

Wheel Nut:
That is more a case of poor management allowing her to pick the jobs that suit best. There are many good girls who drive trucks and can hold their own to many men.

The driver trainer at Demeulemeester was a “lady” on her birth certificate, she certainly knew the job better than most men and could pick the best jobs, because she knew how to do all of them, properly!

I am sure Kate will appear with Lucy soon. Kate is on steel transport a lot of the time, Lucy does short sea containers which mean jumping in the back with a pallet truck.

I think the only woman on here is the OP

The driver trainer at Demeulemeester was a “lady” on her birth certificate :lol: lol

I have in the past had the misfortune to work with a woman driver. Well it was her and her husband what a pair of freaks they were, they thought they knew it all to be honest he came within a cats whisker of me hitting him :smiley: , He grassed me up for speeding. I told him if I ever catch him at the trailer park at night he was going to get a good thump no cctv up there you see ahaha you got to be smart if your going to hit someone :wink: lol.

She was the same cant do this cant do that im not driving a double decker trailer ect ect the list went on in on but the boss bent over backwards to meet her demands, I would of gave her a slap on the back side it was big enough and sent her packing with her p45 tucked in her hand bag.

Dan, were you abused as a child?

OllieNotts:
Dan, were you abused as a child?

ummmm no why was you ollie fagort boy notts

You seem like a very angry man with an axe to grind, if you has it would explain a lot.
I think you need help…

What’s a faggort?

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

If you was British you would no

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

Or theres prob alot in the bars you drink in mate

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

I think you’ll find it’s spelt ■■■■■■ and and it’s an Americanism, not British. Oh and it’s know and were, ‘if you were British you would know’.

Have a nice day, to coin another Americanism!

dantruckman:

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

Or theres prob alot in the bars you drink in mate

And that’s not much of an insult since I am indeed gay.

switchlogic:

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

I think you’ll find it’s spelt ■■■■■■ and and it’s an Americanism, not British. Oh and it’s know and were, ‘if you were British you would know’.

you are a smart son of a ■■■■■…theres another one

dantruckman:

switchlogic:

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

you are a smart son of a ■■■■■…theres another one

Thank you very much, I try.

Hi all. I have to say that i agree with the comments about ‘‘if you take a job on you must be prepared to do the same as the rest’’.This applies equally to men as well as women.We have all worked at companies where there is one’‘blue eyed boy’'[or girl]. :sunglasses:
When my wife was alive we ran as a team for various companies to such diverse places as M.E.,Europe,U.S.S.R.,and Canada. :open_mouth:
Always my wife[who was only 5’1inch] done as much[or more]of the work than me. :blush:
Obviously when the situation arose such as customs or a difficult customer my wife would deal with the situation to resolve problems.This was not sexist but merely using our available assets to the advantage of all concerned. :wink:

Up here in Lappland i drive a 50ton tipper 1km underground in a mine. This is definitley not a job for everyone [male or female].Due to a chronic shortage of people[and the good money]we have about 30percent of female drivers in the mine driving everything from 980 Caterpillar and Elphinstone wheel loaders to 50 or even 100ton trucks underground. :open_mouth:
The mentality is that ‘if they want,and can do the job’’ then good luck to them.and it seems to work for the most part.Maybe they have a bit of a problem changing a truck wheel when we have punctures[which is the bane of life here],but ■■■■,so do i. :cry: Take care.Mike

dantruckman:
Had a call from my good mate today.

I doubt the above very much, or is he a knuckle dragger too?