Unfair dismissal: Truck & Driver article

I’m writing an article on unfair dismissal for Truck & Driver magazine and am looking to contact any UK drivers who feel they’ve been the victim of unfair dismissal and would be willing to talk about their experiences (on or off the record).

I’d be looking to find out more about the circumstances of any dismissals and about any subsequent appeals or legal challenges you may have made, but I’d need to speak to anyone that has a story to tell in the next 7-10 days, so if you’ve experienced this problem and are willing to comment on it, please get in touch a.s.a.p.

Complete confidentiality guaranteed if required.

Thanks and regards,
Robin Meczes
Robin Meczes Editorial Services
Tel: 07813 096688

There is an agency lad at work who is going this at the moment I will pass on your details.

I hope you also give the employers side of the Employment Tribunal, the fact that employees can hand in their notice, then decide to take legal action with concocted claims and allegations.

Pointing out that Employers are unlike Employees, they dont have the benefit of trip and slip solicitors offering a no win no fee service, the fact that the employer HAS to pay in excess of £2500 for legal representation and CANNOT claim those expenses back from the disgruntled employee if the dismissal was proved to be a false allegation.

Most Employers, now make an offer because it’s cheaper than paying legal fees, the whole thing is set point blank against the employer and in favour of the employee, more so if she is young and pregnant and a bloody good liar. :open_mouth:

capitol-enterprises2000.ltd. … 529f2b9fb9

Dont talk to me about Employment Tribunals :imp: :imp: :imp: