Two Celebrations tonight Lads!

No 1 at 11 pm when we FINALLY escape the clutches of that pile of excrement called the EU , and good riddance I’ll drink a large one to that ! Then No 2 at midnight when we will say goodbye to 2020 which must rank as about the worst Year since WW2 but unfortunately the start of 2021 looks a bit grim but lets hope the vaccination takes hold so by this time next year we will be in a much better and happier place ! So here’s wishing everyone on TNUK a far better 2021, Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
No 1 at 11 pm when we FINALLY escape the clutches of that pile of excrement called the EU , and good riddance I’ll drink a large one to that ! Then No 2 at midnight when we will say goodbye to 2020 which must rank as about the worst Year since WW2 but unfortunately the start of 2021 looks a bit grim but lets hope the vaccination takes hold so by this time next year we will be in a much better and happier place ! So here’s wishing everyone on TNUK a far better 2021, Cheers Bewick.

I will raise a glass to that [emoji16]

Sent from my truck

Well we have had worse years than this Dennis, but agree that it hasn’t been brilliant for some of those who have caught covid and not reached Jan 31st. Might improve next year, there again it may not? We will find out in due course.

Pete.

With you on that bewick :smiley: :smiley: cheers Ray

Here here Dennis and a Happy EU free and hopefully soon to be Covid free New Year to you and yours all the best sir

Hi Den

Hope this finds you and Anne well, and keeping safe, especially this year…hope you have a better 2021 eh…

Got a wagon loaded ready for shipment with your usual supply of festive Brie and Vin Rouge, but do you still want it ?.. :wink:

Take care both of you.

Dave et Liz

A 2,000 page ‘deal’ says that we’ve left the EUSSR in name only.
Simple test just ask your MP if UK vehicle imports are still subject to EU type approval and the same import tax regime.
As for Covid all bets were off from the point when the Commies said someone caught it indirectly from a bat in his dinner bought at the food market.Don’t worry there’s no human to human transmission and our brainless government then trusted them and allowed it in.
I’d trust a Covid ‘vaccine’ now about as much as I trust them then.
I’ll believe that 2021 is going to be better, let alone get even close to 1971, when I see it.
Doubtful with these muppets masquerading as our government.

Well Done Lads - You Won

Please will you now make it work so that we see some benefit from it, I so hope all of you were right and those of us who could not see any benefit will be proved wrong.

Whatever, it is what it is, so to all of you - Happy New Year or ‘Bledhen Nowydh Da’ as we say in Cornwall :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dennis,

With u 1000% on that & i shall be joining you with a rather large Malt at 11P.M. hope i make it to see midnight! :wink:

And i wish good riddance to the E.U. & 2020 :smiley: :sunglasses:

Have a good evening all , and here’s to a better 2021 for one and all :bulb:

E.W.

Carryfast:
Simple test just ask your MP if UK vehicle imports are still subject to EU type approval and the same import tax regime.
As for Covid all bets were off from the point when the Commies said someone caught it indirectly from a bat in his dinner bought at the food market.Don’t worry there’s no human to human transmission and our brainless government then trusted them and allowed it in.
I’ll believe that 2021 is going to be better, let alone get even close to 1971, when I see it.

CARRYFAST,

You should be ever grateful that you don’t have the "WELSH ASSEMBLY MOB "looking after your interests! :smiling_imp: :unamused:

E.W.

Carryfast:

All I will say to “CF” is Foxtrot Oscar off this thread ! :wink: But having said that can I wish you a better New Year than the last :wink: But then again from the effects of the Horse tranquilizers that Matron administers you probably don’t know whether it’s 1975 or 2020 so see you in 2021 unless the Mods blow me out of TNUK !!! Cheers My Son, Bewick .

EW car truck & bus:

Carryfast:

CARRYFAST,

You should be ever grateful that you don’t have the "WELSH ASSEMBLY MOB "looking after your interests! :smiling_imp: :unamused:

E.W.

Is euthanasia legal in The Principality E.W. ? So that’s why “CF” doesn’t holiday in Aberwhistryth ■■ They’d put the ■■■■ down if he turned up in Wales ! but on second thoughts that’s where his Girl friend lives ( Ba ba white sheep on the Brecon Beacons) Well Dave the Renegade ( RIP) reckoned that human DNA was found in Welsh Lamb so maybe we have found the culprit " The Leatherhead Sheep Shagger" !) Cheers Dennis.

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Please will you now make it work so that we see some benefit from it, I so hope all of you were right and those of us who could not see any benefit will be proved wrong.

Whatever, it is what it is, so to all of you - Happy New Year or ‘Bledhen Nowydh Da’ as we say in Cornwall :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh! ■■■■! we’ve got one Remainer !!! Where are the Mods when they are needed ? How did that pathetic post get past them ? Bewick.

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Oh! [zb]! we’ve got one Remainer !!! Where are the Mods when they are needed ? How did that pathetic post get past them ? Bewick.

Ha ha! :wink: Possibly, like myself, wether for or against it he is wondering exactly how it will advantage us folk ‘of a certain age’ Dennis? At 70 I can’t quite imagine how it is going to change the decent enough life that my wife and I have for the better but I will watch progress with interest and hope for the best.

Pete.

windrush:

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Oh! [zb]! we’ve got one Remainer !!! Where are the Mods when they are needed ? How did that pathetic post get past them ? Bewick.

Ha ha! :wink: Possibly, like myself, wether for or against it he is wondering exactly how it will advantage us folk ‘of a certain age’ Dennis? At 70 I can’t quite imagine how it is going to change the decent enough life that my wife and I have for the better but I will watch progress with interest and hope for the best.

Pete.

Hmm ,
Will diesel & insurance go down tomorrow?
Will I be able to inflate the rate on established jobs ?

windrush:

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Pete.

Now then Pete I hope you have had a pleasant Christmas and are looking forward to a better New Year ! But you sound like you are perched on “the fence” regarding our exit from the EU ? As far as I am concerned we have nothing in common with the constituent parts of the EU and we never have had ! Neither the Frogs nor the Krauts have ever liked us since before WW1 Oh yes they liked our Net contributions to the “cess pit” which is what has really ■■■■■■ them off as the Krauts are going to have “pony up” to make up the deficit by our leaving and this is something they do not want like a “hole in the head”. However as far as I am concerned we will be far better off paddling our own canoe and no it will not be up " ■■■■ creek" !! Fair enough things may get a bit hairy in the short term but it will all work out in years to come PLUS some of the other EU members will have jacked it in by then which is why the current EU Hierarchy are ■■■■■■■■ themselves and it goes a long way to confirm as to why those Airosols in Brussels gave us such a hard time in the negotiations ! " Do we need the EU" " No we ■■■■■■■ well don’t" All the best Pete , Dennis.

Punchy Dan:

windrush:

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Pete.

Hmm ,
Will diesel & insurance go down tomorrow?
Will I be able to inflate the rate on established jobs ?

You most likely inflate the price on some of your gullible customers already Dan’l so why advertise the fact :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To all on tnuk,as dennis said it’s been a bad year for all ,hopefully 2021 will bring us all together so happy new year to all and raise a glass for the nhs hero’s and all keyworkers who plodded on through this year

14F243CF-CB3D-454F-AF1F-81BAC9C9FD73.jpeg

windrush:

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:
Well Done Lads - You Won

Pete.

Like you, I hope for the best. My biggest worry is not wether or not the UK can prosper/survive , but whether we will have the politicians to make it work. And to be honest, what we really need is entrepreneurs who invest their money and skill and ideas in the country that they wanted to be independent. Rather than leaving the sinking ship by moving their production to Europe or Asia, and themselves to Monaco or Switzerland… :imp:

Happy New Year to all on TNUK :slight_smile: