B N P

the BNP and UKIP want to pull us out of the EU. but what would this mean to us in the haulage game?
labour, lib dem, conservative just roll over and let the EU walk all over them. we know more than most about all the rules and regs.
so what would be the plus points of the BNP or UKIP getting in? would we benefit? or are they all the same?

Just another load of MP’s wearing trilby’s :smiley:

I think wed benefit in some ways i.e no silly EU regs like driver CPC but in other ways diesel is still one of the highest prices in the EU and thats not gonna change as mr brown seems to think that when hes skint the best way of earning money is to whack it on the haulage industry…my personal vote is not to get out entirely but just to distance ourselves from them

So, Phil, are you saying that you would like the BNP or UKIP in power?

You would get Scanny77 as PM and Happy Keith as his ■■■■■ :wink:

shuttlespanker:
So, Phil, are you saying that you would like the BNP or UKIP in power?

i really don’t know.i just feel that we get shafted from the main spineless parties. i know that there will be some negative issues with the BNP and UKIP, but will they be outweighed by the positive points.
i will vote for anyone who will do something for us. in that case i think i will just have to become an independant mp.

can everyone make a note of this time and date :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

it is the first time i actually agree with something that Limeyphil has posted :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i totally agree about the spineless bunch of MuPpets we have now, as long as there is enough money in the pot for the “expenses”, then they don’t give a toss about everybody else :confused:

I voted UKIP in local elections, and would seriously consider doing the same in a general election. In the referendum we had all those years ago I voted for a common market ( although there has never been anything common about it ) not a united states of Europe.
I think the time has come for us to consider extricating ourselves from this fiasco… :exclamation: :exclamation:

in my opinion sucessive governments have run this country down to such a level that the best way forward is to fully integrate into europe. i know some of the regulations a plain stupid but when you travel into europe everything is better, cheaper and often cleaner

it doesnt matter who gets in the number 10 driving seat we’ll still be sold down the river with no paddles

Mr B:
in my opinion sucessive governments have run this country down to such a level that the best way forward is to fully integrate into europe. i know some of the regulations a plain stupid but when you travel into europe everything is better, cheaper and often cleaner

if we do that, then we might as well ■■■■ on the graves of all the soldiers who died in the two conflicts that we had with germany.

limeyphil:

Mr B:

if we do that, then we might as well ■■■■ on the graves of all the soldiers who died in the two conflicts that we had with germany.

personally i’m anglo saxon anyway. as far as ■■■■■■■ on the gaves of the war dead the peace they died for can only be guaranteed though closer friendship not hiding away on our little island and pretending the rest of the world doesn’t exist.

hitler wanted us to fully intergrate. we fought against the nazis because we didn’t want to be fully intergrated.
since the second world war the traitors in this country have slowly handed more and more power to europe. if we give up our independance, then the two wars were pointless.

the nazis didn’t want us to integrate. they was a zenophobic regime who wanted to exterminate everyone that was differant from themselves and took whatever resources they wanted in the process.
as for supporting the bnp because you want to keep away from germany surely you realise you’re supporting a fascist “■■■■” party in order to maintain distance from germany which today is a peaceful democracy.

(i voted for bnp in the local elections as a protest)

The British Empire couldnt last, now could any before or after.

The League of Nations set up after WW1 failed misrably.

Europe as we know it set up after WW2 is / has failed, but the nutters in power are still pushing for expansion of the EU, the setting up of the NAU (already 95% there with NAFTA and GAT), and likewise an Asian union with the UN at the helm. FFS there’s is already British troops under command of foreign generals WTF??..We are not in control of our own army so what chances do we have if we don’t do our utmost to get out of Europe, away the hell from the UN and cut off from the IMF and World Bank - who are already issuing a WORLDWIDE currency in the guise of IMF SDR units already issued to Mexico last year :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Good to see people finally taking an intrest in this, I try to talk to friends/family/people at work about current affairs and all I get is blank expressions and questions about football/corrie/whatever other balls :laughing:

And a note on the BNP. Its a joke that they get such a hard time in the media and aren’t allowed air time on the BBC. When its OK to take away the right of free speech from “unpopular” groups then thats the floodgates open for stopping everybodys free speech. For anyone that keeps an eye on local news from the US will know there’s plenty of stories for people getting harrassed, arrested and charged under ‘hate crime’ laws for anti-Obama stickers on your car!! If it can heppen there it can happen here

i’m not saying i fully support the BNP. but this lot and the previous lot are just a bunch of traitors.
they let the EU crap on us from a great height.
germany makes the rules, the uk abides by the rules, france bends the rules, spain don’t know the rules, italy and greece break the rules.

One major fact that never gets any attention is that the EU has NEVER been audited, and has made its own rules so that it doesn’t have to be. EVER. If thats not very worring I don’t know what is. I’ve written to my local MEP’s and am still waiting for an answer, mabye more people should do the same!

i have also wrote to my mep’s about improving and simplifying the regulations. but i don’t ever get a reply.
so it is my view that the EU is pointless, as it does nothing for us.
the haulage industry in this country is strangled by regulations from the EU. the only way forward is to pull out and set our own rules, yet we still need the free movement of goods across borders.

why should this thread be moved to bully’s? we are disgussing the pro’s and con’s that could theoretically affect haulage in the future.

BNP are getting more and more votes and support, they would get even more if it was,nt for the bad press they get, there is a attitude of shame or embarassment if you suggest that you support BNP.

I voted for them in the last election and in the locals, however I don,t fully agree with their manifesto but then again I don,t fully agree with anyone elses manifesto, and I don,t think for one minute that the bnp will get into power but have used my vote in an attempt to get the other party,s to sit up and start taking notice of the people they should be representing and not ripping off.

limeyphil:
i have also wrote to my mep’s about improving and simplifying the regulations. but i don’t ever get a reply.
so it is my view that the EU is pointless, as it does nothing for us.
the haulage industry in this country is strangled by regulations from the EU. the only way forward is to pull out and set our own rules, yet we still need the free movement of goods across borders.

why should this thread be moved to bully’s? we are disgussing the pro’s and con’s that could theoretically affect haulage in the future.

Do we? Was free movement of goods not the final nails in the coffin for British manufacturing. Free/Common markets are only good when there’s a level playing field!