TVR to get Lada Engines

A 24 year old russian bloke has bought TVR cars in Blackpool

Nicolai Smolenski who is camera shy refused to be interviewed.

Wheel Nut:
A 24 year old russian bloke has bought TVR cars in Blackpool

Nicolai Smolenski who is camera shy refused to be interviewed.

And the truck connection is… :question: :grimacing:

:sunglasses:

I have to sleep sometime… :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good point, though…which is why this is now in Bully’s Bar!!! :grimacing:

Correct me if im wrong but werent or arent TVR the last British owned car company in Britain?.

Next time I see Dave posing with his TVR, I’ll tell him it’s a Lada. He’ll be well chuffed with that :laughing: .

jammymutt:
Correct me if im wrong but werent or arent TVR the last British owned car company in Britain?.

noble are british owned,but the cars are assembled in africa

Lada’s are brillianyt motors, I had 2 of them, one estate, one saloon, both of them cost me 975 quid, for the 2, and lasted 8 years between them with good hidings galore, and no trouble, and virtually no money spent on them! I cried a bucket when the berlin wall came down :laughing: :laughing:

I nearly bought a Lade Niva once the 4 wheel drive apparently they can take quite a lot of abuse before falling apart, bu tinstead i opted for the customary Land Rover when i went through my 4wd phase, i wish i hadnt bothered when they said it would go through water they didnt explain how deep!!! :blush: :unamused: .

Cost me £600 to have the engine rebuilt.

Well Jammy, if the ones I had were anything to go by, you cant kille em! I used to do a lot of river fishing, that meant rough potholed tracks and feilds, mostly mud, to park in, i used the tharsh the ■■■■■ out of them and still they passed MOT’s

dave:

jammymutt:

noble are british owned,but the cars are assembled in africa

Not huge manufacturers I know, but what about Caterham?

What about Morgan? Are they foreign-owned aswell?