Photos of your sub-£500 CAR!

Please only post here if your car is worth less than £500… flashy types can start their own thread! :smiley:

Here’s mine, a Rover 825 with the KV6 2.5 litre V6 engine. Had it six years now and paid £1,300 for it then … It’s a bit too fond of petrol, otherwise it does the job perfectly, it will sit at 120mph all day and you can hardly hear it. Apart from the test fees, the last three years MOT’s have cost me £40 combined.

Please post pictures of your cheapskate rollerskate here! :smiley:

heres my previous car …now for sale if anyones interested (£400 its yours T&T)…
PICT0022.JPG pm me if interested (sorry for blatant advert)NOW SOLD … :smiley:

Just been replaced by a Ford Focus estate from my 76 yr old Dad whos just give up driving.Cost to me £0. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Please only post here if your car is worth less than £500… flashy types can start their own thread! :smiley:

Here’s mine, a Rover 825 with the KV6 2.5 litre V6 engine. Had it six years now and paid £1,300 for it then … It’s a bit too fond of petrol, otherwise it does the job perfectly, it will sit at 120mph all day and you can hardly hear it. Apart from the test fees, the last three years MOT’s have cost me £40 combined.

Is that a sterling…had one of them once before for 5 weeks… like smelly brown stuff off a hot shovel…= (fast as [ZB].)…

will take a pic of my old Honda Cr-v tomoz…

Please post pictures of your cheapskate rollerskate here! :smiley:

02 reg vectra 2.0 dti owes me £400 including re mot and repairs

also bought these each for less than £500

PEEWEE…
U still got the peugeot taxi…?

man-tga:
PEEWEE…
U still got the peugeot taxi…?

no it was sold less than 6 hours after gettin it home i was gonna strip out and use it as a van as it still had isabled ramps etc and meter i thought it would be hard to sell how wrong was i it was also the fiat scudo not pug

and this morning i picked up a r reg volvo s70 with 3 weeks mot and 4 months tax for £175 :slight_smile:

It is the clearest picture I have of my 1995 Volvo 460Si The second one I have owned, the first one cost me 11k, this one was zero, zilch, for nowt!

peewee:
and this morning i picked up a r reg volvo s70 with 3 weeks mot and 4 months tax for £175 :slight_smile:

3 week’s mot, let us know how the mot test pan’s out…

philgor:

peewee:

3 week’s mot, let us know how the mot test pan’s out…

ohgi will if i dont be tempted to cash tax in and break it lol

2.3T saab 9-5 about to become a washing machine soon mayby.

one very good reason to buy a cheap diesel car is,
you can run it on red, and if you get pulled they take it off you, and you get another. :smiley:
now, providing you get away with it for 6 months, then you break even, any more than that, then you’re a bob or two up.

What totally stupid, retarded thing to say.

limeyphil:
one very good reason to buy a cheap diesel car is,
you can run it on red, and if you get pulled they take it off you, and you get another. :smiley:
now, providing you get away with it for 6 months, then you break even, any more than that, then you’re a bob or two up.

just make sure it’s a DI engine, not a hdi, tdci, crdi. as you will ■■■■ the high pressure pump on the engine, to re con a ford tdci one IIRC it’s about 5-600 quid

gogzy:

i had one of these but a 2.0 ecopower turbo oil pickup got blocked and buggered bottom end bought it for £400 made over £700 breaking it

I found a better picture of my 1995 Volvo, less than 50,000 miles. I bought a bloody Rover 75 that cost me a fortune. I wish I had spent some of that on my Volvo

I just looked up Volvo 460 on Wiki, apparently they were built in Holland, at the DAF factory, I never knew that.

Ive got a p plate mondeo, paid £600 for it 3 yrs ago, been brilliant.

Posh cars on finance to sit in the car park all day?= no way!

peewee:

gogzy:

i had one of these but a 2.0 ecopower turbo oil pickup got blocked and buggered bottom end bought it for £400 made over £700 breaking it

Other than a new gearbox this cars been pretty ■■■■ good, only done 146k miles. looks like ill be breaking it next week though.

if anyone cares here is the volvo i bought yesterday for £175

peewee:
if anyone cares here is the volvo i bought yesterday for £175

That looks a fantastic car for the money.