Grim Reaper Blacktros

dose anyone know where this is now? the last time a saw it it was for sale on ebay about last november

Has any ones seen or taken photos of the Grim Reaper Blacktros recently, is it still UK based ■■

Yeah its still around and goin strong. Doin uk/ europe now. 3rd axle conversion, side pipes instead of stacks. Belongs to my mate and his brother, that and a black 580 silverline Scania. I’ve got photos, i’ll see if i can get time to sort them.

:smiley: this thing sounds the bawz & apparently is 780bhp its now owned by the fraser brothers very very friendly guys who own very well turnd out trucks.

Nice truck with top level spec, not sure if there are any more like it . Apparently with a short run of production, I heard around 20 trucks, most went into F1 transporters or converted to Wreckers in Europe.
K+S could only manage 7.5 to the gallon when it was new, doin long european trips it cost a fortune. they said it used to go all over europe in top gear and only need to spit a gear or two every now and again.

There was 250 made all together and theres only about 3 in the uk and one of those is owned by neil yates who stretched it to make a wrecker.

dlote2009:
There was 250 made all together and theres only about 3 in the uk and one of those is owned by neil yates who stretched it to make a wrecker.

Yours if you have a spare £155000 + vat…

towtrucktrader.co.uk/index.p … il&id=8981

Greg:

dlote2009:

Yours if you have a spare £155000 + vat…

towtrucktrader.co.uk/index.p … il&id=8981

that will have to go on my christmas list :laughing:

Presume I wont be able to get a tank on the back then lol !!!

Sniffy:

:grimacing: :arrow_right: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Shame you can only get left hand drive.

Anybody managed to find any recent photo yet ? I’ve asked some mates to watch out for it, but no luck yet

removalboy:

Sniffy:

:grimacing: :arrow_right: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Shame you can only get left hand drive.

nowt wrong with a leftie

SMS of kent have some and there painted white think they have 2 or 3 of them.