TruckNet UK website update!

We have made a couple of changes to the forums today…
On advice taken we have had to make the" Driver Vacancy "and “For Sale and Swap” Forums only able to be read by registered members… this is to ensure that in the event of any disagreements/disputes the users can be traced…Registration is and will remain 100% FREE

We have recreated the News forum, which will carry up to date stories and press releases… this is also Members Only …

TruckNet UK Job Vacancy

We are looking to recruit an avid web surfer to join the TruckNet UK Team… hopefully someone who can log onto Trucknet UK every day, and enter news and information of interest in the Transport News Forum… We can help out with some good sites for news and e-mail news feeds. This position needs someone wiling to make a committment to carry out a largely thankless task

Pay= NIL
Rewards= NONE
Satisfaction= Helping keep this site #1

If interested please e-mail Rikki@Truck.Net

Back to the top…

…This site is going from strength to strength, but the bigger it gets the more work there is! :open_mouth:

Us poor Mods and Admins - plus Rikki, who is a law entirely unto himself (tin 'at strapped on and secure!) - are snowed under, and we desperately need a willing vict…volunteer to take on this role. :cry:

C’mon…one of you must be man enough… :wink: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

bump

any one up for it.

or is it like lucy says not man enough :laughing: :wink:

jon

I’m not man enough.

Would woman enough count? :smiling_imp:

up fo it allikat■■?

jon

Sure, why not.

Nowt better to do while I wait here for the agency to not phone me.