Other websites, and your involvement there

I would like to make it clear that all and everyone using this website is not bound in any way what so ever to use this website solely, More than that, I encourage everyone to make use and experience the variety of websites for truckdrivers that are out there. each website offers its own flavour and outlook, and can give the web user more than a single website can provide. ( Iam more than willing if you wish to explore other truck drivers websites to provide the urls, just Private messsage me a request for them )

TruckNet UK will not enter into “webwars” against other websites, I have been told of posts on other websites where they want to “Join” together to take down TruckNet UK. let me very clear about this,

Other websites business is their business and should be discussed on their website, It will not be allowed on here, any member from here going to other websites cannot ever talk on behalf of TruckNet UK and any member here going to other websites to cause trouble in our name wil find their membership here abruptly closed.

We have in the past had members of other websites coming to this website in concerted attempts to disrupt the forums, we are still here, we have no doubt it will happen again, and we will do as we always do, dismiss the trolls.

We have a great forum here, If others decide they need to make trouble do not descend to that level, we will take action through the forum against any poster that is only trying to stir the proverbial, and if an owner of another website is delibertly trying to compromise the forums we will take stronger action.

TruckNet UK, and the majority of other truck drivers forums exist’s for you to have a little fun and relaxation, dont take it too seriously and please dont dont involved in petty arguements about the sites.

We will not allow this website to be abused on our forums, and we will take a dim view of members here abusing other websites either on here on on the other sites forums if done in our name

I think someone is pulling your string, Rikki!!!
I don’t think this site has even been mentioned on LDF recently and I haven’t seen anything on TW either. I can assure you and I am sure Terry will back me up that we have absolutely NO intention of getting involved in any petty ‘wars’ either.

TheBear:
I don’t think this site has even been mentioned on LDF recently and I haven’t seen anything on TW either. I can assure you and I am sure Terry will back me up that we have absolutely NO intention of getting involved in any petty ‘wars’ either.

I belong to a few sites and I’ve never seen this sort of thing… :confused: :confused: :confused:

TheBear:

I can assure you it has but you have to be fast because they get deleted quick (i do not mean ldf)

The post was due to a member here who is a member on another forum e-mailing me with a comment made and asking if they should comment as a TruckNet member. They were requested not to and the post is to request anyone else not to either.

The person that mailed me has now clarified that this was a single comment by an individual member on the other website. ( Not posts or websites as was said in the original mail) If TruckNet Uk hasnt been mentioned on your website then its a fair chance that the website that has the comment on isnt yours :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rikki-UK:
The post was due to a member here who is a member on another forum e-mailing me with a comment made and asking if they should comment as a TruckNet member. They were requested not to and the post is to request anyone else not to either.

The person that mailed me has now clarified that this was a single comment by an individual member on the other website. ( Not posts or websites as was said in the original mail) If TruckNet Uk hasnt been mentioned on your website then its a fair chance that the website that has the comment on isnt yours :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

So basically you over reacted on the basis of one persons stirring, without checking out the facts :open_mouth:

No offence Rikki but stuff like that gets out of hand real quick and causes the kind of “webwars” nonsense in the first place.

Still it seems cleared up now :unamused: I think :open_mouth:

oops forgot to add the cheeky winks :wink: :wink: :wink:

So basically you over reacted on the basis of one persons stirring, without checking out the facts :open_mouth:

I posted in reaction to at least one member who wanted to post on another forum as " A TruckNet member", not as a member of that forum and who wanted my blessing to do so, Others may also have had a similar idea but not asked. My post hopefully makes it clear that taking T/Net business elsewhere or bringing other websites business on here is not acceptable.

No offence Rikki but stuff like that gets out of hand real quick and causes the kind of “webwars” nonsense in the first place.

I agree it does, I am also sure that if it had got out of hand and it became apparent that I knew a member/some members from here were going to go to other/another website to argue the comment, not as members of that forum but as TruckNet UK members, and I took no steps to make it clear it wasnt acceptable to do that I would also have been criticised and rightly so

Just remember this,Folk,s

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

Meaning: A physical attack may injure me but a verbal attack cannot injure me. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Also those who spread the malicious,and malignant
gossip,are people who are just jealous and
suffering from Diarrhoea!

RIKKI , this site is excellent, why
because particapation from all sorts of people,
shareing information, and thoughts, plus writeing
hints ,tips,about the job for people to learn
from, and those who post about the trips they have made be it COFFEEHOLIC , bob the dog ,shrek
deanb, the list is never ending, also the people behind who we never hear about often enough,and
all you Mods, who have to do a difficult job ,
This site is 5 star, results show that,
So stuff those who belive otherwise,

You can look at any website you want that is about our industry even ones that try to bring us together as a group.

Just dont mention them on here TNUK likes to keep its exclusivity eh ?.