TRUCKING subscriptions

dont bother. i subscribed in march and was sent a copy of windows vista magazine. i called them to query this and they had no record of my subscription even though i gave them the details from the confirmation email they sent me. that was finally sorted out and they sent me the june issue (im still waiting for my may issue :unamused: ) but no july. i have had it. im calling them to cancel it and get my money back. buy it while you are out and about

trucking magazine is now the best out there but that dosent say much. if i buy one thats the one it is. il buy next months just to see how hooperman is doing.

had the same problem myself. always a week or two later than shops got it. one or mths no issue at all

buy T & D myself from a garage on Boothferry road, as tescos don’t stock it any more

I don’t want to rub your noses in it but mine arrives every month on the button. :sunglasses: :wink:

Driver-Once-More:
buy T & D myself from a garage on Boothferry road, as tescos don’t stock it any more

The garage where I used to buy my 3 truck mags (T&D, CM & Trucking) now don’t sell T&D*. Oh well, I bought the Truck Trader mag which was (surprisingly) a good read!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

*T&D; bring back Dave Young if you want to halt the decline!!! We warned you this would happen . . . . . . . . . . . .

marcustandy:
*T&D; bring back Dave Young if you want to halt the decline!!! We warned you this would happen . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hear Hear, it’s going downhill faster than a truck in Aberdeen Overdrive.

i buy t&d and trucking normally finished reading the latter within an hour.I dont really want to know about music that page really ■■■■■■ me off. :imp: If i wanted a music review i would buy the nme.Also in the same mag the van/pick up pages what a load of ■■■■■■■■ im a lorry driver dont want to know about vans cars.I will stick with it as it was a christmas subscription pressie off the bread knife but i will not be renewing next year.

Coffeeholic:

marcustandy:

and again HERE HERE

montana man:

Coffeeholic:

marcustandy:

and again HERE HERE

As Reef is MIA again I should point out that it is Hear Hear, not Here Here. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

montana man:

Coffeeholic:

marcustandy:

and again HERE HERE

As Reef is MIA again I should point out that it is Hear Hear, not Here Here. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well better to be pedanted by SHREK rather than DONKEY :smiley: :wink:

or should that be SHEEPY

Coffeeholic:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Well, you learn something new every day!! I always thought it was ‘here’ as in an abbreviation for “I agree here as well!”

So where did ‘hear’ originate (in this context) from? :question:

WWW.Phrases.org:
Hear hear

Meaning

A shout of acclamation or agreement.

Origin

Originated in the British parliament in the 18th century as a contraction of ‘hear him, hear him’. It is still often heard there although it is often used ironically these days.

Apparently it came from HERE, HERE :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

From Parliament. Started in the 17th century as Hear him, hear him.