T&D subscription is lapsing-should I try another?

I used to read the old Truck magazine when I could find it here in the states, but 2 months after I got a subscription here, they ceased publication. After receiving Commercial Motor for a few weeks (nice mag, but completely useless for me), they finally sent me a subscription of T&D.

What a dissapointment T&D was! Big pics, scant reporting, lots of filler. Just like a crappy US magazine, only with different trucks. I was dismayed, but I kept reading, hoping it would get better. It didn’t.

Now, Reed is telling me that I need to ante up with nearly $80 for another year’s subscription. Frankly, it’s not even worth half that, so I have declined to renew.

So, here’s my question-are any of the British trucking publications worth subscribing to? Does anybody have any in-depth articles about the business or about exotic runs these days? If so, let me know.

I have it on good authority Alex that T&D are going to carry on the tradition of decent long-haul International LDD’s,something which I am certainly looking forward to.

But,I have to agree with you,it’s just too full of flash chrome infested trucks every month.And as for the ‘Cab-Test’ where they see if everything fits in,well,that’s just a waste of space.

Trucking. I love it. PM me your mailing address and I’ll mail you some sample issues.