Trucking Magazine

Back in late October I decided to subscribe to Trucking magazine via their web page on t’internet. My payment via credit card was duly debited on the 14th November, 05 with my first issue been the January’s one to be delivered 2nd/3rd December. :slight_smile: No magazine arrived. I contacted them by e-mail and was told that they didn’t know why I hadn’t got it but I would definately get the Feb’s issue at the beginning of January and they would extend my subscription by one month.
Good enough I thought. However, come first week of January and still no magazine, so I phoned them up. On what must have been the thirtieth attempt I managed to speak to someone to be told that the mags had been despatched as per their computer. 'Ain’t got ‘em’ said I. Ring us back if the March issue doesn’t arrive by 3rd Feb!! :angry:
So now I am waiting again and feeling that I’ve been ripped off

Has anyone else on here whose subscribed to this mag been having probs?

No sorry do not sunscribe so cannot help much. Do you have any recourse through the Credit Card Company to get your money back if they do not supply the goods?

I subscribe I shall check the library (ahem toilet floor ) to which issues I recieved ovver the last 2 months

Ive had no trouble at all.
i used to pay yearly,but i now pay quarterly.
Its cheaper than getting it from the shop.
And it has always arrived on time.

No help to you i know’but it does work.

Cheers

Tony b

Do you know your postie?? :open_mouth:

Is he a closet ‘truckie’ fan, maybe?? :laughing: :laughing:

I had similar problems with Commercial Motor, one month it would arrive next it would’nt so I cancelled in the end, I only recieved about 7 copies for 12 months payment, and talking to them was like talking to a Nigerian Prince who’s father had just died and he was wanting someone to transfer Pa’s money into a UK Bank Account :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

in Other Words the Subscriptions Dept just spouted Bull [zb] all the time and lost a subscriber as a result

I have subscribed to trucking magazine about 5 years ago now.

I have never had any problems what so ever.

The magazines have always come on time and most of the time they come earlier than expected. I used to pay yearly however I now pay 2 yearly it is a lot lot shaper than buying it from the shop and best of all you get it earlier than the shop!!!

My new one arrived this morning.
Very early.usually it arrives at the start of the new month.

its well worth the discount having it delivered.
I’d do it for truck and driver,But actually the subscription works out more expensive.

Tony b

i bought tha last one from the shop, its got a magnum on the front penfold but it aint handy to check the date.

March’s issue has just arrived (picture of Pollock FH12 on cover), so they must have sorted it now :smiley: Was told that it wouldn’t arrive until 3rd Feb :astonished: