Trucker wins lotto

just heard a trucker from suffolk has won £18 million on the national lottery.
I wish him all the best.

p.s. there’s a drivers job going in suffolk, lol

ooo, hope its my pal, i’ll get that lamborghini i want, in 1/18th scale.

TTX boy:
I wish him all the best.

I thought he was from Sussex, I may be wrong though :confused:

He is from Battle East Sussex,not Suffolk :smiley:

Will:

balls :grimacing:

If I was him I’d buy myself a blinged up truck, & park it on the drive outside the house. Then when he gets up in the middle of the night for a ■■■■, he can walk outside and ■■■■ on the Tyres before going back to bed. That way he won’t feel any truck withdrawal symptoms in the retirement period. :laughing:

chilistrucker:

Will:

balls :grimacing:

All 6 me thinks :laughing: :smiley:

sorry guys i think your right,it’s sussex not suffolk. :laughing:

I wonder if he’s giving a weeks notice ■■? :laughing:

TTX boy:
sorry guys i think your right,it’s sussex not suffolk. :laughing:

I do hope that you always read your delivery notes before you heading off :question: :stuck_out_tongue:

FFS, let us pray it isn’t Carryfast, he will be posting even more of his obstroculous arguments and leaky green Detroit Diesels :stuck_out_tongue:

At least the lottery win will let him prove himself wrong, once and for all :slight_smile:

If I had won that lot I would have been staight out to buy a smart pair of air horns…um !

here’s a link with the story… :smiley:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ds-newsxml

A truck driver who joined an online dating site just months ago is sure to become a hit with the ladies - after scooping a £17.8million lottery win.
Matthew Breach, 37, signed up to the website to find a new girlfriend after splitting from his childhood sweetheart three years ago.

I bet she’s well cheesed off today, the old girl!

I suppose that means he’ll stop working Sundays?? :laughing: All the best to him whoever he is.

Fair play to him, it’s great when someone who hasn’t got plenty of money wins it rather than someone earning say £50k plus.

My boss sugested that I would be out the door like a shot if I won the lottery, I told him I would have 12 months on the sick first to pee him off. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will:
He is from Battle East Sussex,not Suffolk:D

That’s what happens when you don’t programme your sat nav properly.

Fair play to the guy, lets the beers and hookers beging :laughing:

TTX boy:
I wish him all the best.

If Big Dave won the lotto dya think he’s dish out a payrise and an extra few days holiday to the lads :laughing:

Les scadding formerly of M.D.W haulage won 45 million on the euromillions lottery, the spawny get.

This here trucker also won the lottery this week - £48!