National Lottery win joy for lucky trucker [Merged]

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-31520965 and good luck to you sir it sounds like you deserve it happy retirement

Good luck to him

If i won the lottery I would buy my own truck and park it on my driveway…Then I would get up every morning and throw a brick at it before going back to bed :slight_smile:

Yes, good luck to him, he seems like a sound bloke who intends to use the money wisely.

Good luck to him :grimacing: he seems very level headed about it all :sunglasses:

Fair play to the chap and all the best to him and the family

Why does the press always describe drivers “not in trouble in some way” as “Long distance lorry driver”?

Do we even qualify to be called that in this country? :confused:

56 yr old,he had a big paper round :wink: good look to him :sunglasses:

A lad I work with now used to work with him a few years back , said he deserves it looking after his daughter with cerebral , good luck to him !!

nick2008:
Fair play to the chap and all the best to him and the family

+1

At last - some positive news for an (ex) working man! Good on him and spend it wisely, he’ll never have to do anything he doesn’t want or need to do again so great news for him and his.

good on him and seems to have his head screwed on and priorities in order.

Twoninety88:
Good luck to him

If i won the lottery I would buy my own truck and park it on my driveway…Then I would get up every morning and throw a brick at it before going back to bed :slight_smile:

ROFL :stuck_out_tongue:

Twoninety88:
Good luck to him

+1 :slight_smile: :smiley:

Twoninety88:
Good luck to him

• 2 hahaa :smiley:

Good luck to the man.
Enjoy.
Wish it was me.

Twoninety88:
Good luck to him

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: brilliant.

so another HGV driver has won the lottery,£7 million on Saturday,one of his daughters has cerebral palsy,he says he Is going to use the money to make his family comfortable and is now looking for a large bungalow to adapt for his daughters wheelchair,i say well done and good luck to him

There is already a thread mate. Lucky man :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
There is already a thread mate. Lucky man :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

just done the thread tonight without checking the posts,so any moderators on here who can delete please do,like you said lucky man