lottery winner

another HGV driver won £2 million on Saturday,funny thing is they said his name is Robert rich,quite ironic now,if your on trucknet Robert good luck to you and your wife

Obviously not the person who’s won £35M + on Fridays euro millions

truckman020:
f your on trucknet Robert good luck to you and your wife

Thank you very much I’ve passed your message to the wife and she says thanks too. I’m going to carry on trucking and buy a few units and several trailers as I love getting up at 04.00 a.m especially in the winter so anybody think of a company name let me know.

Ok, it’s me. I’m buying my own unit and parking outside my house. I’m going to get up every morning at 4am throw bricks at it and go back to bed

mutley:
Ok, it’s me. I’m buying my own unit and parking outside my house. I’m going to get up every morning at 4am throw bricks at it and go back to bed

Like your style :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

if it was me I would carry on driving hgvs [he says lying]loyalty and all that you know

bald bloke:

truckman020:
f your on trucknet Robert good luck to you and your wife

Thank you very much I’ve passed your message to the wife and she says thanks too. I’m going to carry on trucking and buy a few units and several trailers as I love getting up at 04.00 a.m especially in the winter so anybody think of a company name let me know.

so would I out of loyalty,even work for nothing

Thank you very much!!!

I donated it all to DVSA to help clean up the roads, get the poor drivers off the road so I can get more shifts :grimacing:

60 hours at £9 = I’ll be rich!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

:grimacing:

Someone who won £7m a few months ago still drives and he will be 60+ , bought a few units all older ones as well , magnum , r480

tango boy:

mutley:

Like your style :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I am leaving this forum…it costs me to much in spitting beer over my laptop/phone/tablet or device available, sometimes it happens even when I am not logged on but I put that down to age related things :blush:

Rightyho, I am off to check my ticket, I cant understand how they know what my job is already :open_mouth:

I’d just work the sundays - just to use up my tax allowance each year. :sunglasses:

Winseer:
I’d just work the sundays - just to use up my tax allowance each year. :sunglasses:

But only between 9am-10am with an hour off for for a snooze

If you gave up this game, it wouldn’t be long before you missed it. Can you imagine pulling up at the MSA in your car, and upon exiting your vehicle, not having the fragrant aroma of urine waft up your nostrils?

Or, what about the lack of amusing and informative banter of the RDC waiting room? You would miss waking up at 2am to ■■■■ in a plastic bottle. Stuck in traffic jams would be a distant memory. You would have to spend time with your family and friends.

Nah… I would carry on working.

mutley:

Great taste :slight_smile:

I would have to think of another excuse to get home late and get out of doing the dishes :blush:

G6Bob:
Thank you very much!!!

I donated it all to DVSA to help clean up the roads, get the poor drivers off the road so I can get more shifts :grimacing:

60 hours at £9 = I’ll be rich!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

:grimacing:

lol

Drift:
I would have to think of another excuse to get home late and get out of doing the dishes :blush:

Buy a dishwasher!

Driver-Once-More:

Drift:

Buy a dishwasher!

I am it :neutral_face:

truckman020:
another HGV driver won £2 million on Saturday,funny thing is they said his name is Robert rich,quite ironic now,if your on trucknet Robert good luck to you and your wife

Thanx,
but be quiet. Wife doesnt knows

mutley:

You can also nip out during the night and ■■■■ on the front wheel :wink: