If you won the lotto

would you have anything to do with trucks again?

NO

use a name:
NO

haha, its become a chore now, to drive a lorry for work is cr ap, we have to pay to get this that and the other to do a job for 8 quid an hour and sit in a grey room for 4 hours and be looked down on :laughing:

I think I would strangely, but things would change quite a bit - You wouldn’t catch me putting up with as much as I do now, that’s for sure!

i tried to have a 6 month break but you miss it, its so sad i dunno why, i think i would buy a scania longline and do a bit of traction when i fancied it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would go in for one night so i could tell the boss ive got more money than you now and you can stick your job up your arris :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No not a chance.

well i will never win :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes, but only to drive this down to Asda shopping! :smiley: :wink:

No - not in this day and age.

yes,

Id be going in my massive outbuilding polishing my transconti,f88 and marathon,in between exotic holidays. :laughing:

prob not for work but i would have a scanny longline to park out side pubs and clubs to save me getting a cab home after a night out on the lash :wink:

joedwyer1:
prob not for work but i would have a scanny longline to park out side pubs and clubs to save me getting a cab home after a night out on the lash :wink:

I like your way of thinking! I think I’d by a very nice unit and take it to music festivals and the like. Better than a tent.

thats not a bad idea either. you could have a big yank truck with a shower toilet and kitchen in it and take it to glastonbury for the weekend :smiley:

yes read my sig and ull see what id do

Well depending on how big the win was ,if in the millions then i think i would be buying into a haulage company or starting one up from scratch doing euro of course,and even doing the odd trip myself, i wouldn’t shirk on home comforts in the cab either all would have built in fridge /freezer and nuker, and have air con or those cooling systems that work independently from the engine most spanish companies have them fitted they have a pod on the roof, plus things like plenty of storage for your food /clothes ect, and safety stuff like gas attack waring sensors and the glass and lock protection, to stop those illegal clandestines as the border plod call em, from robbing your worldly goods while your are sleeping

tommy t:
Well depending on how big the win was ,if in the millions then i think i would be buying into a haulage company or starting one up from scratch doing euro of course,and even doing the odd trip myself, i wouldn’t shirk on home comforts in the cab either all would have built in fridge /freezer and nuker, and have air con or those cooling systems that work independently from the engine most spanish companies have them fitted they have a pod on the roof, plus things like plenty of storage for your food /clothes ect, and safety stuff like gas attack waring sensors and the glass and lock protection, to stop those illegal clandestines as the border plod call em, from robbing your worldly goods while your are sleeping

Snap-would be a big merc

Definately!! But doing work that I wanted to do and when I wanted to do it and obviously in a really nice truck with all the bits and bobs. If I didn’t I would get bored very quickly and waste all my millions…

Yes. I would do a couple of days a week and sit in RDC waiting rooms and truck stops telling anyone in earshot that I don’t really need to do this job because I have loads of money in the bank and I’m only doing it to help a mate out.

Oh, hang on people have already had that idea as you hear it all the time, I better think of something else. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since I left school I have been a Plumber, Removals porter, meter reader, cleaner, industrial cleaner, shop assistant, labourer, p way on the railway, signals and telecommunications on the railway, car valet, painter,gardener, litter picker and a bus driver. :open_mouth:

Driving a lorry is the only thing I have stuck and enjoy because 12,13,14 and 15 hour days fly in, the hardest thing is getting up but as soon as I enter the shower I am good to go.

p.s. a Jersey royal potato packer in Jersey. :laughing:

No I wouldn`t by the way, workings for the poor, I was born to party. :sunglasses: