If you won the lotto

Coffeeholic:
Yes. I would do a couple of days a week and sit in RDC waiting rooms and truck stops telling anyone in earshot that I don’t really need to do this job because I have loads of money in the bank and I’m only doing it to help a mate out.

Oh, hang on people have already had that idea as you hear it all the time, I better think of something else. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

How about you buy a unit and fridge trailer and then you can go through the tunnel with a live shark.

Oh, hang that ones been done too.

You will have to think of an original idea.
Good luck.

Ben9:
Good luck.

It won’t be easy. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

although im not a driver yet, If the win was big enough I would start up a haulage company, I would have a top end fleet of trucks,not sure what brand for obvious reasons,then i would be on here recruiting drivers, newbies and veterans alike,And it wouldnt be none of this £10 an hour lark,folk would be on a cushty wage,driving a cushty motor,doing a cushty job,having a cushty life.

Lets get praying hey

Cheers :laughing:

Or maybe I could team up with eddie stobart, We could be called eddie eddie stobarts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

How to make a small fortune?

Take a large fortune and start a haulage company!

Coffee, that was a cracker :laughing:

I’d find myself a nice wee job like that fella who went to Islay. SWMBO would come along too and I could even be persuaded to do nights out when going to places like that! :smiley:

Definately! A 4-wheeler multilift with hiab would be high up the shopping list - just to make jobs around the house and garden a bit easier. Hauling firewood, building materials for the new mansion etc etc.

not a chance, i would buy a few 2 bed terrace houses and set about doing them out to rent. renting would bring a decent income in about 10 to 15 years… this something ive thought about a lot. :laughing:

Ben9:

Coffeeholic:
Yes. I would do a couple of days a week and sit in RDC waiting rooms and truck stops telling anyone in earshot that I don’t really need to do this job because I have loads of money in the bank and I’m only doing it to help a mate out.

Oh, hang on people have already had that idea as you hear it all the time, I better think of something else. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

How about you buy a unit and fridge trailer and then you can go through the tunnel with a live shark.

Good luck.

And dont forget the backload would be hanging meat with sheet steel on the trailer floor… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

id have a ■■■■■■ truck colored black and red with a logo slogan load delivered aanywhere…
probably go bust but hey id have a million quid spare

I would carry on working cos I like trucking :unamused: :open_mouth:

44 Tonne Ton:
How to loose a small fortune?

Take a large fortune and start a haulage company! :smiley:

I corrected the grammatical error

DAF95XF:

Ben9:

Coffeeholic:

Good luck.

And dont forget the backload would be hanging meat with sheet steel on the trailer floor… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you could buy your own recovery truck lol

I’d still like to do a bit of driving (in between running my own pub on the Isle of Man on the TT circuit :smiley: ) would still like to do the block work with my own Scanny topline V8 700hp (or more) drawbar fitted with an Irish limiter :sunglasses:

To be honest, I’d have to say YES!

But, I’d pick and choose my jobs, probably my own unit which’d be top of the range.

Let’s face it, it cost ££££ to get licence, then ££ for digi-card, then ££££ for dCPC, then god knows what else…

Would we really keep paying all this ■■■■ out if we didn’t WANT to be behind the wheel?? Shelf stacking in my local Lidl pays more than I earn.

i’d have a truck parked in the garden so i could go out and ■■■■ up the wheel,LOL
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tonyb

Depends on how much I won, a million or two & I would probably semi retire, winters in the Carribean, play a bit of golf, do the motoGP circuit, the rest of the time go to work, if it was mega millions then no [zb]ing chance, I wouldn’t ■■■■ on a lorry if it was on fire :wink:

peirre:

44 Tonne Ton:
How to loose a small fortune?

Take a large fortune and start a haulage company! :smiley:

I corrected the grammatical error

WHOOSH!!!

And If you’re going to correct things get it right!!! There was nothing to correct and the “correction” you felt was needed is wrong! And as you got it wrong i guess that means I’ll have to explain it to you!

Dictionary definitions:

Loose; not tied or restrained; not rigidly fixed or held together; slack

LOSE; cease to have or maintain; get rid of; be defeated in a contest

I think you LOSE!

Perhaps some kind soul (not sole) will explain the joke to you! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

NO chance, I would how ever if the win was big enough, like
to buy some land down in Devon / Cornwall which has its own
access to a sandy beach a small river running through and open
up a holiday resort which is built to cater for Disabled kids
and grown ups , possible also a large lake and some land given
over to the trees , try and get a good gamekeeper who is good
at teaching kids about the animals etc, say a JACK HARGREVES
type of person, the kids would be able to ride pony’s , do surfing
etc ,and I would sit back and let my Daughter do it all,
while i sat fishing or swimming, A dream I know but one that appeals to
me,

Nooooooo, be like a rat up a drainpipe.

Not in a working capacity no, i would buy a unit and trailer and then doo all the things you shouldnt do, like drop the trailer on its knees, pull all the airlines out, reverse under the trailer flat out to see how much abuse the kingpin could take, id then probably set fire to the whole lot and laugh as i watched it burn…then id go for a swim or out for a cruise in my Ferrari.

Same question was asked to my Dad who used to be a pig farmer, someone said if you won the pools would you still have anything to do with pigs ? he replied well only in so much as id buy 100 bacon pigs and a machine gun and shoot the[zb] lot of them :slight_smile: