Trucker food...advice needed!

Hi guys…got a bit of a situation here.

Me and my girlfriend were thinking of popping to a dirty lay-by to buy some greasy truckers food. Usually we both have a baguette with Bacon, Sausage and Mushrooms…mmmmmm.

BUT she’s just dropped a bombshell…she’s said she only wants Sausage and Mushrooms (maybe egg), NO BACON :open_mouth: I mean seriously, no Bacon?..Is she for real?..Is this allowed?..Is it morally right?..Is it even legal■■? So, should she have bacon or not?

P.S. - I want her bacon :wink:

she wants a sausage so give her one, pref a big one lol if you aint got a big one pm me i will give her one lol.

I can give her more than enough sausage…but they’re turkish sausages from this lay-by, not english ones :frowning:

she has to have both so give her both. :wink:

If she must abstain then she is obliged to order with bacon and let you have hers as an extra portion in yours, its obviously the only way to proceed

Matty72:
If she must abstain then she is obliged to order with bacon and let you have hers as an extra portion in yours, its obviously the only way to proceed

I already thought of that…but as soon as she gets some bacon juice on that bap thats it…i like bacon juice :laughing:

I like freshly cooked bacon, back bacon is the best. I hate it when they have the bacon sitting under a hot lamp for god knows how long it is honking! I also dont like the fat, people that like the fat are freaks.

Adam_Mc:

Matty72:

I already thought of that…but as soon as she gets some bacon juice on that bap thats it…i like bacon juice :laughing:

To be fair, not many women like “bacon juice” on their bap’s :open_mouth:

Give her a LARGE BATTERED SAUSAGE…Its what my wife gets :laughing:

I like to burn my bacon to a crisp mmmmm

i refer to these roadside emporium’s of fine cuisuine as bacon butty vans so you’ve got have bacon!!! coz i say so! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

My missus likes sausage in cider… :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
My missus likes sausage in cider… :laughing:

Ken.

Would that be Dickens Cider■■? :laughing: :laughing:

Adam_Mc:
Hi guys…got a bit of a situation here.

Me and my girlfriend were thinking of popping to a dirty lay-by to buy some greasy truckers food. :wink:

Gawd, you really know how to treat a woman dont ya :smiley: