Sarnys

Whats your favourite full fat sarny ,mines a bacon, sausage and runny egg…,hp brown sauce is a must…

Bacon & loads of onions with loads of butter on the bread :smiley:

Whats this? Two drivers admitting to eating full fat sarnies and rolls? Makes a nice change from the usual “I have some apple slices,strawberries and a banana to do me all day coz im SOOOOOO super healthy” comments :laughing:
I like either egg and potato scone or bacon and egg with LOTS of butter. And when ordering at the van I stipulate clearly the egg is to have a broken yolk. Nothing worse than getting back in cab,setting off,biting into the roll to find yolk going everywhere :laughing:

Fried spam and tomato on cheap white sliced bread :smiley: when you ask for one of these bad boys even the person serving it gives you a cheeky smile and a wink :laughing:

Bacon sausage & mushrooms, or Bacon & cheese :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sausage, egg, spam, bacon and cheese, raw tomato & raw onion on a large muffin/barm (whatever :stuck_out_tongue:) with loads of black pepper.
Awesome :wink:

Couple of bacon on toast with plenty of brown sauce will do me nicely [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] washed down with a strong cup of tea.

Salt and vinegar crisp sarnie yum

When I was a kid I was quite partial to crispy lettuce and sugar sandwiches.

Smoked salmon with onion and tomato or my own hens eggs on brown bread .

From the wee snack van at my work… roll and spicy chicken burger with cheese and bacon topped with mayo or fried onions :smiley:

G6Bob:
From the wee snack van at my work… roll and spicy chicken burger with cheese and bacon topped with mayo or fried onions :smiley:

The last time I delivered to your place (probably about 4yrs ago), security guard said outside drivers were not allowed to use the snack van. It was only for staff!!! Is this still the case or was the bell end winding me up?[emoji15]

damoq:

G6Bob:

The last time I delivered to your place (probably about 4yrs ago), security guard said outside drivers were not allowed to use the snack van. It was only for staff!!! Is this still the case or was the bell end winding me up?[emoji15]

Well it’s only in the last year that the food has became edible, so he done you a favour… but no plenty of drivers use it :smiley:

The security guard now (might not be the same one) accused me of “Sha66in’ Duggz!!!” lol :grimacing:

Sliced banana with sugar anyone ?

Dan Punchard:

Yes. Yes. But only brown sugar.

Bananas !! YUK fruit of the devil :slight_smile:

I used to love dripping sarnys when i was younger,i think its a yorkshire thing :wink:

not just yorkshire seth , bloody lovely when you could get proper dripping . still prefer sausage and bacon with a dash of brown sauce though . we couldn’t afford sausages when i was a lad , dripping was a treat .

rigsby:
not just yorkshire seth , bloody lovely when you could get proper dripping . still prefer sausage and bacon with a dash of brown sauce though . we couldn’t afford sausages when i was a lad , dripping was a treat .

I tried some of that tubbed dripping from asda :open_mouth: crap,its not a patch on the real stuff my mam gets of sundays joint :slight_smile:

Dan Punchard:

add some peanut butter and a hint of jam,and theres a nice health option. :slight_smile: