Sarnys

Dan Punchard:
Sliced banana with sugar anyone ?

bloody hell !!! it must be 50 years since :smiley: but it was good :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i can remember when we delivered to the old kwiksave rdc at newport there was a snack van on the corner that did roast pork sarnies . a slab of roast pork flashed up on the cooker , two fresh doorsteps of bread , absolutely scrummy and it lasted me all day , and it wasn’t dear .dave

Roast pork or roast beef with the fat edge on it with butter on the bread up to the edges, possibly with stuffing or fruit sauce. …deeeeelicious :grimacing:

a moment on the lips , a lifetime on the hips bonnie lass .

Cheese for me, at least once a day, not overly keen on sausages though I will suffer them, and I loathe bacon and eggs in any shape or form. Occasionally corned beef but basically cheese and more cheese! :wink:

Pete.

rigsby:
a moment on the lips , a lifetime on the hips bonnie lass .

Good healthy food , there’s not much of it left on me after a shift rigsby :smiley:

windrush:
Cheese for me, at least once a day, not overly keen on sausages though I will suffer them, and I loathe bacon and eggs in any shape or form. Occasionally corned beef but basically cheese and more cheese! :wink:

Pete.

have you got long whiskers and a twitchy nose yet pete ?

rigsby:

windrush:

Pete.

have you got long whiskers and a twitchy nose yet pete ?

Eek, yes I might have Dave! Ought to have been christened Wallace! :wink:

Pete.

I used to take cheese sandwiches to work. In the winter I used to have cheese and raw chopped brussell sprout sandwiches, which I still eat occasionally these days.
Cheers Dave.

Smoked salmon, salami, raw red onion, English mustard, on a bagel. Love it!

Crispy bacon on fik slices of uncut, fresh, thickly buttered bread with HP sauce.

Nutella