Truck Remembrance Poppies

Harry Monk:
Where do you get those big Remembrance Day poppies from that you sometimes see on the front of trucks?

…now i must be drunk :exclamation: when you of all people Rasputin starts showing ‘concern’ for the heroic people of this once great country who laid down there lives,just so that powder-puff and hand-bag liberals like YOU can spout your hippy crap :confused: thank god some of us inherited the best genes :sunglasses: :wink: which will be passed on and on and… :smiling_imp:

I have had a Poppy sticker under my tax and O for a couple of weeks now…

i think Chrissy boys slagging of of Harry is uncalled for
he ask a quistion
he did not offer an opinion

wonder if you can get these in truck size
:wink:

chrisy boy:
…now i must be drunk :exclamation: when you of all people Rasputin starts showing ‘concern’ for the heroic people of this once great country who laid down there lives,just so that powder-puff and hand-bag liberals like YOU can spout your hippy crap :confused: thank god some of us inherited the best genes :sunglasses: :wink: which will be passed on and on and… :smiling_imp:

Lol!

> Harry Monk:
> Perhaps TruckNet could contact the Royal British Legion next year and offer to sell them through the website?[/b]
>
>
> Seems it’s not just me who wants a big symbol of our thanks to take across the country.
Sounds a fantastic idea to me as i was looking for them my self this year but couldnt find any , have been displaying my poppy apeal sticker with pride on my truck for years now!
ALL the men and woman who serve deserved to be remebered when things go wrong !

Harry Monk:
Perhaps TruckNet could contact the Royal British Legion next year and offer to sell them through the website?

Seems it’s not just me who wants a big symbol of our thanks to take across the country.

For the last 4 years we have carried a banner for the Poppy day appeal. this year we didnt, for no other reason than I forgot to try to get it organised, my fault totally and I apologise unreservedly.

First thing this morning I contacted the publishing director at RBI and showed him this thread, and he is in agreement that next year we will again offer the Poppy appeal space on TruckNet UK,

again I apologise for my mistake this year.

wirralpete:
going slightly off the point. i was loading at bayer, antwerp yesterday and the security wanted to know what the poppy on my shirt was for?. he seemed to think it was something we wear for celebrating st george’s day!..would have thought belgium of all places knew what a poppy means

A young polish lad the other day thought mine was ‘the badge of London?’ dur…you’ld think Poles would have more ingrained poppy awareness as well… may be not! :confused: