Poppies

where do you get them large poppies that you see on the front of trucks?

British legion website had a link in previous years.

can’t see the truck poppies on there, can see the car poppy, but it says it is out of stock :frowning:

Seen them at msa’s.

Got mine from here last year…ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= … ry+poppies

Rugby Truck was selling them on Friday.HTH.

Sainsburys! - their trucks wear them (seemingly) all year round.

Stan

shuttlespanker:

Butty bar, woolwich ferry! :unamused: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Stanley Knife:
Sainsburys! - their trucks wear them (seemingly) all year round.

Stan

haha true on the artics already :slight_smile:

Msa’s as has been said, got one today at chieveley and have seen them at rownhams (m27). Poppy sellers don’t get many and they disappear fast, they expect a minimum of a tenner.

You could ask an ASDA or Sainsbury driver very nicely if you could just borrow theres :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

just draw one on like them lads in portsmouth did, just dont paint it on a mosqe :laughing:

dazaster:

shuttlespanker:

just draw one on like them lads in portsmouth did, just dont paint it on a mosqe :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CDC Accessories at the Stockyard has a bucket load. Been in there this afternoon. Dave on 07759 048037

Ive got a wee poppy and a H4H badges on all year round, i like the companies that back the poppy appeal like sainburys and marshalls but i just wish the people who put on the poppies on the sainburys wagons would do so with a bit of care ie dead centre over the merc badge. Who ever has done the EK depot ones have just lumbered them on :neutral_face: The marshall wagons look really smart.

You gonnae deck your fleet out spanky or just your own?

merc0447:
Ive got a wee poppy and a H4H badges on all year round, i like the companies that back the poppy appeal like sainburys and marshalls but i just wish the people who put on the poppies on the sainburys wagons would do so with a bit of care ie dead centre over the merc badge. Who ever has done the EK depot ones have just lumbered them on :neutral_face: The marshall wagons look really smart.

You gonnae deck your fleet out spanky or just your own?

was thinking of just my own, i might call in at the stockyard tomorrow to see if he has got any of the big ones left :grimacing:

Just at magor services got two off the old boy collecting

got one from magor services myself.

one of the few places that seems to keep up with the restocking of them.

The big ones need extra cable ties to hold them on, I had one a couple of years ago and it broke on the first time I drove with it on !

Can confirm they are available at Magor