trial drive

hi guys, first post so be gentle with me. i am looking for a career change and have just passed the theory and have a trial drive booked for saturday. what i want to know is what questions should i be asking so that i pick the right training centre. their website says they have been in business for 20 years and all instructors are dsa approved. also their courses are three days and then test on fourth day, is this long enough ?. thanks for any advice.

:smiley: hi, welcome, you will find most of your answers here by asking, a great bunch of guys an girls with a wealth of knowledge, i personally would only do 1 on 1 tuition so check that, and as for 3 days an a teast i think it depends on the hours you put in, i did officially 18-1/2hrs an a 1-1/2 allwance for the test, this was on each rigid and artic, but i actually got a couple of hours free on the artic! as i think i needed them, all turned out fine i passed both 1 st time, mine were also dsa instructors maybe it did help? they was patient with me as i jus couldnt get the artic in the box 1st time till the day before the test, i didnt do a trial drive but could have, hope this is of some help, an good luck! :smiley: