Case study

Hello guys, i cant search the forum on my phone, is there any info or training questions on this anywhere?
Cheers :slight_smile:

training on what? there is loads of info on here.

Coopster, you’ll find it quite hard to find anything on case studies on the internet. Basically, they’re like a very short story with a few questions about each scenario. All you do is read the story, then answer the set questions at the side, if you get stuck, just look at the story again and the answer is in there. It’s a lot simpler than it sounds and nothing to worry about, just take your time and read the whole thing, you can’t go wrong if you don’t rush it

drivingtheory4all.co.uk you can pay for training case studies here. I got log in as part of my training course.

Im just a bit on edge with this, i am losing my job on the 28th Feb, I have my case study booked on the 18th… I need to pass this to be able to do the final part at the dsa centre. ■■■■■■ as I have a family and children.

I was/am in the same boat mate. I was made redundant and used my redundancy pay to fund my class 2. I need(ed) to pass everything first time (mod 4 @ 9am 2moro) as I can’t fund resits. If you passed your theory then the case studies are all made of from the info you already know. Read up on operators licences, double maning and know your non eeu/eu countries (that’s what came up in mine and I only did mine last month) and you should be fine all the rest is info you’ll have covered for the theory.

Thanks for the advice I will have to get my book and have a read I took my theory just under a year ago so I can’t remember everything. I just need to make march payment in rent, I live in the right area for drivers jobs with factories around me etc. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

Youll be fine matey, its common sense.

I too have redundancy looming on the horizon. Ive just moved to a cheaper place to rent, and with what money Ive got spare im doing my c and ce.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you to :slight_smile: in dreading these last few weeks. I did mention to the wife about moving but then that’s more money that we haven’t got. I believe I can get straight into a job so its just a I need to do this! Type thing.

I passed i got 42 out of 50 but hey its still a pass :slight_smile:

Coopster:
I passed i got 42 out of 50 but hey its still a pass :slight_smile:

Well done! That’s what I scraped through with!

Thank you :slight_smile: well the thing is we did it lol.

I have mine Tomorrow! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck mate you’ll be fine its easy you really don’t need anything to read up on.

Hi guys, I also scraped through with 42, so happy now, although I still have the mod 4 to contend with hoping it’ll be as easy lol! :smiley: