Travellers

Having just had to chase away yet another pair of van-driving bilge-pump merchants, could I ask one simple question?

Is it just me?

No Harry they are here in Germany as well,

i thought a man like yourself harry would be able to get a taser gun then when you hear them lean out of the window and zap then go and see how much they like diesal by pouring a couple of gallons down their throats.

i bet limeyphil will be able to get his hands on a taser gun. :smiling_imp:

Dont think youre allowed to call them “van driving bilge pump merchants”, its not pc and if you caught them,you would be infringing( spelling) on thier human rights :unamused:

Suedehead:
Dont think youre allowed to call them “van driving bilge pump merchants”

Fair enough, I’ll call them “■■■■■■” from now on.

Talking of thieving ■■■■■■…what ever happened to "STABROS"or was it “Stavros”…the Greek Truck driver who hadnt been told about the rules in this country, you know the ones,that the scumbags have all the rights and you cant touch them, and, ALLEDGEDLY I MIGHT ADD,defended himself and his truck in the most apt and splendid manner :wink: :wink:

bullitt:
Talking of thieving ■■■■■■…what ever happened to "STABROS"or was it “Stavros”…the Greek Truck driver who hadnt been told about the rules in this country, you know the ones,that the scumbags have all the rights and you cant touch them, and, ALLEDGEDLY I MIGHT ADD,defended himself and his truck in the most apt and splendid manner :wink: :wink:

The Greek driver has been bailed and has had his passport returned, gone home, and has not been charged with anything. He’s got to return in 3 months time to answer bail.

The other two have been charged with Conspiracy to Rob, Assault, Conspiracy to Assault etc, the adult has been remanded in custody and the 15-y-o released on conditional bail.

No, your not alone Harry, i’m currently watching what appears to be a ‘■■■■■ mobile/plain transit’
which is parked behind the last vehicle in this layby i’m in, next to junct 2 M6.
Will take a wander in a minute see whats happening.

Harry Monk:
The other two have been charged with Conspiracy to Rob, Assault, Conspiracy to Assault etc, the adult has been remanded in custody and the 15-y-o released on conditional bail.

And the brawn of the operation is on a mortuary slab !!! :smiley:

434mike:
No, your not alone Harry, i’m currently watching what appears to be a ‘■■■■■ mobile/plain transit’
which is parked behind the last vehicle in this layby i’m in, next to junct 2 M6.
Will take a wander in a minute see whats happening.

Fair play driver,dont forget you are only allowed by law to use"reasonable force"
failing that,sneak up and nick the keys out of thier van :wink:

Fair play driver,dont forget you are only allowed by law to use"reasonable force"
failing that,sneak up and nick the keys out of thier van

Not my style, Suedehead, i’d like to help them out with their fuel deficiency instead,
‘here you are boys ,have this 5 litres of petrol for free, oh and this nicely lit box of matches!!!’

Harry Monk:
…The other two have been charged with Conspiracy to Rob, Assault, Conspiracy to Assault etc, the adult has been remanded in custody and the 15-y-o released on conditional bail.

Wow, the Police and the CPS applying abit of common sense!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Lets hope the full weight of the law is applied when they come to court!! You can bet some wet arsed, leftie, bleedin heart, human rights lawyer will try and get them off…not that THEY ARE GUILTY of anything as of yet…“innocent until proven and all that” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: !!!

And if Stabros has any sense he will stay well clear of the UK for a while.

Did he get his truck back? I would imagine that it is part of a “crime scene” so is stuck in a forensic lock up somewhere!

( post removed due to language ) jd

((Sorry! BHWorld :blush: ))

should greek driver have just laid down and let them beat him with baseball bats,it was self defence, who here carries ''device ''for self protection? or what would be a door thing to have in cab for protection from such an incident that greek driver found himself in,?

Suedehead:
Dont think youre allowed to call them “van driving bilge pump merchants”, its not pc and if you caught them,you would be infringing( spelling) on thier human rights :unamused:

i thought they could only be called

[zb] ■■?

r slicker:
[zb] ■■?

lol, love that

There are a lot of lorry operators, who will buy fuel off the so called travellers, if they hadn,t got a market for it they wouldn,t pinch it.

Company i work for has has thousands of litres stolen, and thousands of money spent on security.

Every weekend i go in to find my fuel cap broke and 300litres lighter… ah well i told them my audi was expensive to run :smiling_imp:

lol have you been shouting at the ■■■■■■ on the A14 Mr Monk■■?

I parked in Blackburn with Darwen services and had a group of ■■■■■■ asking to buy 10euros worth of diesel saying that the petrol station wouldnt change it, even though i saw a sign on the pay meter saying “If you require change from euros go and see the security guard”.

Obviously told them where to get off. Woke up next morning to find a 5 inch cut in my curtain even though my back doors were open due to being empty.

Harry Monk:
Having just had to chase away yet another pair of van-driving bilge-pump merchants, could I ask one simple question?

Is it just me?

Did you ever consider that they have to ‘make’ a living? These massive caravans, each pulled by either a 57-plate or newer Transit or Landcruiser don’t pay for themselves you know? How will they pay their tax bill if they don’t get some money? :unamused: :imp: