Travellers

DABenji:
I parked in Blackburn with Darwen services and had a group of ■■■■■■ asking to buy 10euros worth of diesel saying that the petrol station wouldnt change it.

The “petrol station won’t take euros” story is a common Diddycoy ploy.

They will give you 10 euros and then use a 12v boat’s bilge pump to fill up the 45 gallon drum which they have hidden in the back of their van.

I am always extremely aggressive and abusive towards them and they always seem to realise early on in the conversation that they are wasting valuable thieving time, and go away.

I did get 300 litres syphoned off while I was asleep a few weeks ago but I never saw them, fortunately for them.

I absolutely loathe them.

Harry Monk:

Suedehead:
Dont think youre allowed to call them “van driving bilge pump merchants”

Fair enough, I’ll call them “■■■■■■” from now on.

I might call them an ambulance. :imp:

Harry Monk:

DABenji:
I parked in Blackburn with Darwen services and had a group of ■■■■■■ asking to buy 10euros worth of diesel saying that the petrol station wouldnt change it.

The “petrol station won’t take euros” story is a common Diddycoy ploy.

They will give you 10 euros and then use a 12v boat’s bilge pump to fill up the 45 gallon drum which they have hidden in the back of their van.

I am always extremely aggressive and abusive towards them and they always seem to realise early on in the conversation that they are wasting valuable thieving time, and go away.

I did get 300 litres syphoned off while I was asleep a few weeks ago but I never saw them, fortunately for them.

I absolutely loathe them.

ME TOO :imp: :imp:

limeyphil:

Harry Monk:

Suedehead:
Dont think youre allowed to call them “van driving bilge pump merchants”

Fair enough, I’ll call them “■■■■■■” from now on.

no, no ,no,[zb] for short

I might call them an ambulance. :imp:

Caravan,Utility,Normadic,Traveller’S… or you could abbreviate it! :laughing:

Two of our drivers got done in Cardiff last week, Thursday night. 700 litres between them.

various posts removed for breach of rule 3. please keep it clean.

a little trick they have in cardiff is to pull up in front of you and get you to stop, he then tells you somethings hanging off the back of the trailer and takes you down to show you, in the meantime his mate jumps out of the van and goes through your cab nicking anything in sight, tried it on me but i just told him to sod off but i know of a couple of people who have been caught out after loading in tremorfa