Risk of hijacking

Due to recent events in Berlin, please, all drivers , lock your cab doors as soon as you set off.
I lock mine when driving in towns, as you never know .
The gun man is still at large, and it is possible, the attacker or attackers could have made it to the UK.
Be observant of something or somebody that does not look right .
When on the pumps , lock the cab.
Be safe out there .
Do not park alone in a lay by or isolated area.

Yeah, cheers for that mum.

Over reaction much.

A.

You’ll be lucky to get most drivers to lock their doors, you’ve more chance of getting drivers to lock the door when they accidentally lock themselves out after slamming the door

Adonis.:
Yeah, cheers for that mum.

Over reaction much.

A.

:laughing:

Yep, when the ‘GUN’ man is pointing the ‘GUN’ at me through the window, I’ll feel a lot safer knowing my door is locked! :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:
Yep, when the ‘GUN’ man is pointing the ‘GUN’ at me through the window, I’ll feel a lot safer knowing my door is locked! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wait until they realise it’s a twin splitter :blush: :blush: ,then what .

I’m more worried about the wife finding my ■■■■ stash, Asian babes in burkas [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Its not just lorrys,think what they could do with a bus. Driver i aint stopping there, you aint getting on my bus mate, can see it now lots of angre people :open_mouth: .were does it all end.

Punchy Dan:
Wait until they realise it’s a twin splitter :blush: :blush: ,then what .

The word ‘crash’ leaps to mind… i’ll get mi coat!

malcolmgbell:
were does it all end.

with a movie?

could call it speed or something?
:open_mouth:

Jingle Jon:

malcolmgbell:
were does it all end.

with a movie?

could call it speed or something?
:open_mouth:

Or 3 drivers and a limper

We’ve been issued with an 0800 “Terror Hotline” number, to call as a panic measure if we “see anything suspicious” whilst out on our runs.
This seems like a good idea, and perhaps we should see something similar rolled out among all yards.

There are reports that the Berlin Culprit hijacked the driver at gunpoint whilst he’d pulled up to buy a kerbab en-route from Turin to Berlin.
We already know that France Laybys are a dodgy place to stop, but FFS I’m wondering how many continental drivers are going to be tooling up themselves!
Let’s hope the police can at least meet them halfway, and “turn a blind eye” should they get to pull any trucker who’s only “offence” is carrying a piece. :neutral_face:

Winseer:
wondering how many continental drivers are going to be tooling up themselves!
Let’s hope the police can at least meet them halfway, and “turn a blind eye” should they get to pull any trucker who’s only “offence” is carrying a piece. :neutral_face:

There is a point where laws which virtually guarantee that the victim will be unarmed and the criminal armed won’t work in the increasingly hostile environment of Jihadist attacks.

thenewamerican.com/world-new … gue-attack

I already have my defence plan sorted.

There is a " I’m Carryfast, fancy a chat? " vinyl on my drivers door.

I’ll be tramping soon and the thought of carrying something for defence crosses my mind but I know if vosa pulled me over and found a baton nunchucks nuckle dusters or even a large blade they would ■■■■ my man hood. I guess I’ll just use my persuasion skills

Ergot2005:
I’ll be tramping soon and the thought of carrying something for defence crosses my mind but I know if vosa pulled me over and found a baton nunchucks nuckle dusters or even a large blade they would ■■■■ my man hood. I guess I’ll just use my persuasion skills

You just need a baseball bat,oh a tennis ball next to it too because you always “practise your game” while away tramping.

If your carrying a baseball bat alone it can be classed as an offensive weapon but if you also have a ball with it then officer it’s just something I do to pass the time practice my baseball skills :smiley:

Ergot2005:

A crowbar will suffice, handy for persuading things to open, tightening ratchets and dishing out a jolly good bleaching to uppity foreigners.

A.

Adonis.:

Ergot2005:

A crowbar will suffice, handy for persuading things to open, tightening ratchets and dishing out a jolly good bleaching to uppity foreigners.

A.

Otherwise known as taking a crow bar to a gun fight. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Well I hope that excuse works as I’ve just ordered a baseball bat. I’ll use my dogs old ball so it looks like it’s well used hehe