The Damage done by East European Drivers

I saw this parked up in Harwich just before xmas got towed in & was waiting for the boat to the Hook of Holland, dont know what happend to his trl, but the unit was Brand new 1st trip… i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … hTruck.jpg

i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/ … hTruck.jpg

Sort of driver that is taking our work, or is it some Eastern block secret goverment department sent hrer to Demolish our Trucking Industry ?[/img]

Or possibly just crap driving, as also exhibited by drivers of many other nationalities including British…and equally possibly caused by a marauding car… :unamused:

im with lucy on this one ( makes a change) :wink:

thats his drivers side step so would have to pretty stupid to have removed that lot himself. plus ytou dont know the full story so your presuming.

and i aint one of the pc bunch

jon

AS all ready stated we do not have the full story about what happened and
as it,s the drivers side sorry it is hard to belive that the driver was so
incomptent that he took his own side out,

What one has to realise is that the more time one spends driveing on the road egal what the motorised vehicle is then the greater are the odds that some thing will happen,

good aint they, what do you want for £2.00ph, :wink: ,

YES if you like I could be deemed as racist, I think Enouch Powell was right. :imp: :imp: I have worked with a lot of these "Johnny Foreigners " , ok I will admit some are alright, some are getting exploited, & some are just in Our Great Britain for a free loading excercise, I have also had the Immagrants , in or trying to break in & jumping on my trl as I have come round the roundabout in Calais, & pulling a knife on me as I have told them to get off my load / trl, unfortunatly for the Immagrants, I had a bigger knife, also how many of you have to take the precaution of ratchet strapping the doors together inside the cab to stop some thieving shister trying to rob, sleeping with a can of CS Spray under your pillow next to your Bowie knife , but then I am probably being Paranoid as some might say, but I dont get robbed, or gassed as noone gets in unless they are invited… :blush:
Sorry to Digress :unamused: But before the influx of Immagration, did we have so much crime as we have today :question: well thats that off my chest, off to Marseille & Italy monday for some more Immagrants… :grimacing: who wants to be a Truck Driver this day & age :question: :question: I will now get back to my Chateau Nuef de Pap so you can put your answers to this :smiling_imp:

:smiley: :smiley: being from harwich and knowing what the tug drivers are like down here it was probably them me and my friend was catching a train once and saw a tug drive straight over the bonnett of a hummer H2 with security writen on it oooops… :smiley: :smiley: