Training in Teesside

So, I’m up to the grand old age of 21 now, and looking ot get my C and C+E licences - I’m based in Teesside, and looking for a recommendation of a company.
Teesside LGV training seem well turned out, obviously I need a little bit more than shiny trucks to form an opinion though… chaps?

PeteG:
So, I’m up to the grand old age of 21 now, and looking ot get my C and C+E licences - I’m based in Teesside, and looking for a recommendation of a company.
Teesside LGV training seem well turned out, obviously I need a little bit more than shiny trucks to form an opinion though… chaps?

[__GENERAL DRIVING TIPS [u]*BEFORE*[/u] STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)__](http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31611&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

If you click the link in my signature or this (Forum sponser logo) it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

To book any LGV training I suggest the trainee-to-be, visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Did you find anything by using the site Search facility and putting the words TRAINING AND WHERE you wish to train :question:

Found a list of schools in your area from a YELL search - CLICK HERE

Also found Recommend LGV training - Teesside/North East / North Yorks post located on this site :slight_smile:

ROG, as ever, you’re a superstar. Searched “training Teesside” and didn’t find that, so I bow to your Sherlockian skills. :slight_smile:

(I hope what you’ve said earlier on ADUK and the like about advanced car drivers being easier to train rings true… :wink:)

I have just passed my Cat C if you are prepared to travel a little I would recommend Tyne & Wear LGV at Hebburn

lgvtrainingcourses.co.uk/

They do have a good rep up here

They will sort out your medical theory HPT assessment training and test