LGV Training

Well I’ve just passed my lgv theory and wondering if anyone knows of any decent lgv training schools around the hartlepool/stockton/middlesbrough area?

Currently got my eye set on this one:-
tlgv.co.uk/
Anyone had any experiance with these?

Finally one more question. I already hold a auto pcv licence and wondered if driving a bus is any different to driving a class 2 vehicle?

Thanks Mark

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hi mark1984 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GENERAL DRIVING TIPS BEFORE STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pictures

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you for C or C+E ARTIC training.

BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… & THIS - I suggest visiting the training school, meeting the head person(s) and have a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

mark1984:
wondering if anyone knows of any decent lgv training schools around the hartlepool/stockton/middlesbrough area?

Currently got my eye set on this one:-
tlgv.co.uk/
Anyone had any experiance with these?

Not come across that one on the site - YET - but it may get added to the list in the link below :slight_smile:
Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

mark1984:
Well I’ve just passed my lgv theory

WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mark1984:
Finally one more question. I already hold a auto pcv licence and wondered if driving a bus is any different to driving a class 2 vehicle?

Thanks Mark

Your auto PCV will get changed to manual when you pass the C test.

There are differences in driving the 2 sorts but the DSA test driving procedures are the same.

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing the LGV theory test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

We know a couple of people who work in the Middlesborough offices at Bulkhaul, they have said that some of there drivers trained at Teesside LGV Training and they all recommend them, you can check them out at www.tlgv.co.uk