Trainee Class 1 Drivers needed Norwich area

Just a quick note to say I saw this advertisement in a local paper the other day in the Nrfolk area. Hope the admin team will let it stay in as its asking for trainees not something you see on a regular basis.

edp24.co.uk/Content/Jobs/det … id=3944335

were is it exactly m8 i cant seem to find the add thx :smiley:

best thing to do is go to edp24.co.uk/Content/Jobs/default.asp and then select transport from the left side menu ( catergory ) and it is on page 5 about halfway down regarding trainee lgv class 1

sounds good does any 1 know what they are like to work for and do u know what kinda wages i could expect also where they are based

The Company is based in Harleston, South Norfolk.Mainly class one, I think they have a couple of rigids. As for wages, I hear they are on a basic plus percentage of load value(Although I do NOT know this for fact)

I see their trucks all the while, mostly tidy DAF 85 units.

Calv

A second local company is also advertising for trainee drivers, I’ll not say who but will admit to some personal problems there, so if anyone finds a tipper/skip operator advertising I’ll leave it to you to make up your own mind.
BUT be warned they are only doing this as they have big big problems getting & keeping drivers, mainly due to the fact they run as straight as Snake pass.
( A good company if you can’t count to nine.)