Any good lgv training schools in norwich area

I live in norwich and I’m seriously considering taking my class 2 but would like to hear from anyone who has taken their class1 or 2 in the norwich area

Hi there david106!

Welcome onto the forum mate. I can’t help you with any training schools around Norwaich, but when you do see/hear of any, make sure you actually go there and check them out. Question any trainees you see there already doing their training and try to get feedback from them. Make sure you go with a proper training school and not a broker.

There is a thread on this forum that lists recommended schools. So you might want to start there.

All the best and please keep us all updated on here with your progress. Thanks! :sunglasses:

Thanks for that i thought its time to have a go i was brought up with trucks but I’m 43 now so hopefully not too old

david106:
Thanks for that i thought its time to have a go i was brought up with trucks but I’m 43 now so hopefully not too old

No, you ain’t too old mate. I am 46 and only just upgraded my old cat C licence to C+E this year! :unamused:

david106:
I live in norwich and I’m seriously considering taking my class 2 but would like to hear from anyone who has taken their class1 or 2 in the norwich area

I suggest you speak to Peter Smythe on here, he is a training school in Mansfield and he gets rave reviews he does B&B. and seems he has a very good pass rate and a good instructing school … that is my advice.

please just make sure you go and inspect the company prior to giving any money away and please please do not use a broker they will charge you more for being a middle man or just take your money cease trading and start up as a new company a few days later.

Disco

Hi, you won’t go wrong with NTS(Norfolk Training Services) in Norwich. They are completely professional and as long as you make the effort (it’s your money and it aint cheap) they will get you through! The web is full of Non existent schools/brokers promising the earth. ignore all of them and hand your cash over to an actual school.

Another question is I applied for my class one licence back in the day when you could go straight into an artic and got a provisional entitlement added to the licence which expires 2014 so does this mean i dont need to have a medical etc