traffic info

does anyone know what is happening with the roads around london? i heard the motorways were closed running into london from the M25 but when will they open again? anyone got a mobile traffic line? our deliveries are back to normal tomorrow so i need to know if its worth taking the trailer out at all :unamused:

Scanny,There are people dying or lying in hospital seriously injured and your worried about weather the M25 and other road’s are open.Your delivering bags of flour m8,not really life threatning material is it.And as for taking the trailer out,unless you can fit the flour in the cab then it might be a good idea to attach it to the unit,don’t you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bit harsh, Jim!!

If there’s no chance of getting the deliveries done, Scanny might as well stay home etc and save contributing to the inevitable congestion that there will be.

Having said that, Richie there are loads of ‘traffic info’ and ‘this is London’ type of sites out there - get Google-ing!!!

marcustandy:
Bit harsh, Jim!!

If there’s no chance of getting the deliveries done, Scanny might as well stay home etc and save contributing to the inevitable congestion that there will be.

Having said that, Richie there are loads of ‘traffic info’ and ‘this is London’ type of sites out there - get Google-ing!!!

Then that decision will be his bosses not his.

you want a bet kitkat? the only call i got yesterday was from a driver. i made the decision to pull out and head home myself. i dont need some prat in an office to tell me he will get back to me. i am able to make my own decisions and face the consequences