M25

Sounds like a horrible accident on M25 at J6. Truck gone over central reservation and hit a car, at least one dead and road will be shut for at least 7 hours. Good luck if your down there!

Beat you to it fella :stuck_out_tongue:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73692

Adam_Mc:
Beat you to it fella :stuck_out_tongue:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73692

■■■■ it you bounder!

Have they opened the slip road onto M25 clockwise from M1 southbound yet? Was shut all afternoon because a lorry overturned

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14426424

No deaths which is good news. Still a horrible incident though

C-Kay:
No deaths which is good news. Still a horrible incident though

They are reporting it as at least one dead on radio

BBC website says ‘confirms there are no fatalities’. Hopefully that’s right and the radio reports are wrong

can we blame it on a foreigner :smiling_imp:

Radio now says no dead thankfully. But it does say 28 miles (!!) of tailbacks anticlockwise. Good god.

28 miles? :open_mouth:

I’d say a lot of people won’t be home till tomorrow!

It’ll be like Kent last winter, trucks parked up on the hard shoulder and anywhere else they can.

I got caught in it. Was going to park up but thought “sod it” and just carried on. Got back to the yard after a 15.5 hour day and 10hrs53mins driving. Did a print out and wrote on the back so might be ok.

Not long indoors myself. Was sat in it for about 4 hours and did 16 and 3/4 hours in total.

My HA traffic app is saying it’s closed clockwise until 9am, Does anyone know of that’s right?

One side is open but it has taken me 2.45 :angry: to go between junction 8 to 7 that was at 2 oclock in the morning
Lorry looks a right mess no its a English firm not a foreign firm.
Must have been around 500 lorrys parked on hard shoulder having there daily rest .

C-Kay:
My HA traffic app is saying it’s closed clockwise until 9am, Does anyone know of that’s right?

That what BBC site says too. Typical HA muppets ■■■■■■■ up the entire road network again. They should be scrapped immediately. 17 hour closure of THE main and busiest road in the UK is just BS, and 9am re-opening is quoted as being “at the earliest” too. WTF. :angry: :unamused: I mean come on, 3 injuries of which none are fatal nor life-threatening and they close the road for 17 hours. Just get a ■■■■■■■ grip. :unamused:

No doubt the HA apologists will be along any minute now. :unamused:

C-Kay:

from the bbc

The M25 is not expected to reopen until 09:00 BST