Tomtom go £364.99 @ currys with promotion code

Hi, Just found this.

Only trouble is the promotion runs out today.

tinyurl.com/466cz

Put this code in and get it for £364.99

AFF35OFF

Cheers
Jim

Hi Jim,

just ordered it today, the 10th and it worked ok. Smashing , just what I was waiting for before ordering :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks matey!

Hi John,

Glad its still working :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers
Jim

philips-maps.co.uk

No thanks. I’ll keep my 365 quid and stick wiv me map box :smiley:

the link ain`t working now
:unamused:

Peirre,

Try this one

tinyurl.com/3zugr

Type the code in, don’t paste it in.

Bloke from work bought one at 12 today.

Cheers
Jim

Hey…Isn’t that cheating ■■? :unamused:

Anyway, would get really bored if I stopped taking the odd detours here and there. Love my maps, love the challenge.

■■
Jo

Does the tomtom take into account that you driving a lorry, does it tell you about low bridges etc?

The following message is displayed on the site;

SORRY

Due to high demand the following item(s) are currently unavailable.

try lidls uk website. they have a pda with sat nav on for 249.99

Gurner:
Does the tomtom take into account that you driving a lorry, does it tell you about low bridges etc?

Yes you can download a POI data for low bridges (incomplete). But if you do find yourself needing to go down a road with a low bridge, drive past it and tomtom will calculate a new route, avoiding it. Saving you looking at maps :smiley: :smiley:

the go does take into account your driving a truck for that you really need tomtom navigator 3 as you can ajust the road speeds to adjust the routing algariythm (spelling) the go is a consumer device as truck driver we are what is termed power users and the pocket pc version is cheep ive seen it for under 300 with evertthing thrown in and you get much more for you money