TomTom Go 7100 pro truck?

Hi anyone ever used this devise if so is it any good ? or is there any better truck ones.
Thanks in advance for you comments.

The Tom Tom 5150 is better. Free lifetime map updates.
I got one when they first released them.

Will the 5150 avoid low bridges and dodgy roads as i am a 40 year old apprentice :slight_smile:

I’ve got the 5150 tomtom and find its very good upto yet.
I got mine from the chap who advertises in the trucking magazine,totom Scotland I think it is,ordered it off his website on eBay on the Friday afternoon,got it by 9am on the Saturday,cost £299 instead of £350 I think it was.
Use mine all around Europe and its been good as gold,just update it every week on the tomtom website,got free updates for life and free 12 mth live traffic updates with it too

Or if youu have a android phone save £220 ( or get a android phone the nexus 4 ) and then get play.google.com/store/apps/deta … WFqb3IiXQ..

Seriously? Another SatNav thread? These are overtaking Stobart threads! :unamused:

I use a 7100 and its a good bit of kit. Like all sat navs you need to still back it up with a good map and common sense. The Tom tom sat navs are very user friendly and are almost 100% bullet proof.
I’ve been using mine for about 2 years and its tried to take me under a few low bridges and also through city centres when I could be using a ring road. The re routing is pretty poor to be honest with you, it just gets you off that route as quick as possible even if it means going through a housing estate!
All that said I wouldn’t go anywhere without it!

Regards SB

Well Darb you must have been interested in the thread as not only have you saw it on the forum you’ve actually bothered to open the thread and leave a comment !!
Simple rule on forums of I remember right,is if your not interested then move along,instead of doing what seems to be the tradition of the British at the moment and bloody moan!
Oh ■■■■■■■■!,now I’m moaning about you,aarrghhhh!!!

jase:
Well Darb you must have been interested in the thread as not only have you saw it on the forum you’ve actually bothered to open the thread and leave a comment !!
Simple rule on forums of I remember right,is if your not interested then move along,instead of doing what seems to be the tradition of the British at the moment and bloody moan!

Actually I only click on any sat nav/which fridge/ Stobbies thread to make the red light go out! I then skim read to see if it’s spiralled down into a bun fight. In which case I’ll then read properly, if not I’ll “move along, nothing to see here” :smiley:

sweeper1gg:
Hi anyone ever used this devise if so is it any good ? or is there any better truck ones.
Thanks in advance for you comments.

I’m using it daily and I’m absolutely happy with it. :sunglasses:

jase:

I actually opened and read it as I’m thinking of getting a new SatNav, I don’t suppose you know which is best, TomTom or Snooper ■■ :grimacing:

Darb,if I was wearing a hat,I’d take it off and honour you sir! Lol