TomTom Cheap

JayHoe:
Havent tried these codes but apparently…

Available from www.dixons.co.uk

The list price is £429.99 but using the following codes:-

Promotional Code: DIXONS203018 and click update for £55 off
Promotional Code: dixons35 and click update again to get another £35 off

anyone got any new promotion codes??
now that I`m working for an agency :blush: I might have to consider buying 1

Wet Milk:
Is anyone out there already running a tomtom go? Would love to know how good they are for truckers with bridges to avoid etc, any thoughts? One of the dixons codes has now expired - Is anyone cheaper than Dixons?

They’re prettyy good, you will eventually have a Pm on the subject :wink:.

a guy callled robin waltonon pocketgpsworld.com has put a low bridge poi together he has over 2000 bridge
listed with you can add to the go and have it warn youof a bridge on route the will be as lib had said

sterlingxs.co.uk/scpages/gps … ation.html

Complete pocket PC with software and GPS receiver for £176 there.

i have the NEW software for TT5 and its excellent, i also have Navigon’s Navigator 5 too, but i cant say too much…as it may well lead me into trouble :unamused:

So if you have a sat-nav that needs updating, i have the software (Ahem) free

ROGUE:
i have the NEW software for TT5 and its excellent, i also have Navigon’s Navigator 5 too, but i cant say too much…as it may well lead me into trouble :unamused:

So if you have a sat-nav that needs updating, i have the software (Ahem) free

ANY illigal software is easy to find inc the above and more.
just using a fast internet connection, and a shareware P2P setup similar to what is used for sharing music & movies you name it its out there
you easily find stuff on any torrent site such as bitorrent, newtorrents.info, torrentbox and torrentspy
but be warned but if you go hunting for it, you`d best have a VERY good AV, peerguardian & good firewall.
not to mention the powers that be a keen to clamp down hard on anyone using such site

TUT, lol, i know all this…lol, excellent firewall, excellent AV, and all the latest block lists you could ever wish for,lol :laughing:

besides you only get three activations initial 7 days then 180 days :laughing: :laughing:

Wet Milk:
Is anyone out there already running a tomtom go? Would love to know how good they are for truckers with bridges to avoid etc, any thoughts? One of the dixons codes has now expired - Is anyone cheaper than Dixons?

:smiley: According to the TV adverts buy a Vauxhall and get one “FREE”

i have tried the following system…its a Mio sat nav system and retails for
£319.99 including vat…£272.33 without vat
it has maps of the uk and europe included
next day delivery is £6.70 + vat

contact sales@supertrader.co.uk
Tel: 0870 443 8446

bought my tom tom on ebay version tom tom 3 ,just upgraded to tom tom 5 wait for it for 25 notes a mate of mine paid over a ton from tom tom themselves for the upgrade without the european maps mine was on a card but with cd as well, although i use sat nav have got into the habit of buying philips maps find looking at the bigger picture makes more sense of where i actually am, with a memory like a sieve i also jot in a notebook road junctions etc etc

i finally managed to buy a MIO 268 sat nav system complete with uk maps 12v charger…mains charger …a cradle to place it in the vehicle…cds etc…its also a MP3 player with leads to transfer data etc…can upgrade anytime…and only £272 with free delivery next day…and its a device that i have used before in the truck …so its a tried and tested system…and i would reccommend it…of course there are cheaper ones around…but as the old saying goes…you only get what you pay for

HAIRYGORILLA:
although i use sat nav have got into the habit of buying philips maps find looking at the bigger picture makes more sense of where i actually am

Yeah me too hairy. I find satnav is good for individual road navigation in towns n cities, but navigating over long distances it’s not so reliable.

Havent tried these codes but apparently…

Available from www.dixons.co.uk

The list price is £429.99 but using the following codes:-

Promotional Code: DIXONS203018 and click update for £55 off
Promotional Code: dixons35 and click update again to get another £35 off

The final Price is £360.00 !!!

Features:

Car Navigation solution in one box
Great Britain Maps(pre-installed on SD)
Major Roads of Europe Maps(CD ROM)
Voice direction
Dynamic routing
10 m GPS Accuracy
Favourite destination function
Car kit and mount included
32MB RAM Memory
200MHZ Processor

I think it expires in the next few days so try it quick.

This is even cheaper

1 x map of uk £12.99

1x map of europe £12.99

Total £25.98

Savings = £334.02

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Good one Truckyboy, same thing as Betz drivers use old map but they have no problem! :smiley:
Ben.

awwwwww its out of stock :unamused:

:smiley: driving down road
+reading map
=reciepe for disaster :frowning:

voice navigation
+speed camera warnings
+alternate route finding
=safer driving :smiley:

globalpositioningsystems.co. … tom&bid=20

get it here cheaper :laughing:

This price is unbelieveable - almost too good to be true but it states £200!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B0002I8VLK/all/026-2802012-7222027