To anyone else not going to Truckfest

You ever thought that you are going to miss the best party of the year :question:

no

Nah, its only a few blinged up trucks…

Casts out…sits and waits for the bite :unamused:

Cant be the best party of the year, I’m not there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its gonna be awesome,

your gonna miss me and hutchie drunk lol

i cant wait to see the drunken shots lol.

scottie0011:
You ever thought that you are going to miss the best party of the year :question:

Yes but if you cant make ,it you cant make it :cry: I will be at Haydock when its on instead :smiley:

but dont forget there will still be some moderators on here next weekend. :wink: :wink: :wink:

wont be me though :laughing:

Do they let you pitch a tent at these do’s?
Can’t see the point in going if you can’t have a pint.
What with having to drive home later. :cry: :cry:

im not going as i hav`nt got a truck to go in and it dont feel the same goin for the day :smiley:

edit

What is Truckfest ■■?

UnionJack:
What is Truckfest ■■?

A meeting place for truckers that pay money so they can compare good looking trucks and ugly looking drivers :wink: :laughing:

UnionJack:
What is Truckfest ■■?

An expensive day out if you have a family

ROG:

UnionJack:
What is Truckfest ■■?

A meeting place for truckers that pay money so they can compare good looking trucks and ugly looking drivers :wink: :laughing:

i like the small print lol

with the drunken shots, are people going to post pictures of the truckfest?

im not going moneys to tight an to be honest even if it wasnt i wouldnt pay to go :slight_smile:

I either go to Truckfest or Waddington airshow ive been to truckfest for thet last 2 years (no Waddington last year due to flooding) so this year ill be going to Waddington instead.

http://www.waddingtonairshow.co.uk/

~Been getting a bit bored with truckfest its just the same old ■■■■ all the time and less freebies for the kids !!!

crowfield truck rally end of may is the place to be!! stuff truckfest!!!

scottie0011:

never been to any truck show and dont no if im missing anything :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley:

ROG:

UnionJack:
What is Truckfest ■■?

Obviously seen me on the road then ROG… :laughing:

I’m the ugliest bloke alive, just ask spanky, he’s met me in real

Forget truckfest and get yer selves to llandudno transport festival this weekend,loads of propper trucks :smiley: :sunglasses: