Meeting at Truckfest

Hi all
Any pointers for recognising members at Truckfest,I was`nt at the crimbo do so dont know any faces.
Cheers Rich.

you could try looking for the vehicles

Mr Vain is pretty much recogniseable,

Valhalla drives for BPH (Blue volvo) but not sure if she is going to peter bog horror

i will be there with two of mine, both red as per my avatar pic, me in 1 and SWraith in the other

V8Actros will be there with his Actros and Magnum (Andy Bilton)

BricktrotterXL will be there with a Volvo, probably parked next to Mr Bilton

or failing that, look for the T&D stand where there will be quite a few rather inebriated members :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll be running round with two scottish lads we’ll all be worse for wear my family will be looking for me and I’ll probably be trying to pass myself off as a guy named Jose Juan Pablo…its a LLLOOONNNNG story :exclamation:

if you reconise jessicas dad air freight you will run a bloody mile mate in fact you will run all the way home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont say you havent been warned only joking alex :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My farther in Law is asking his trucker mates if they can get me tickets for the truck fest and if i get them i will be making my way over to the T&D and saying hello thats if its ok for mingers to go near Alex because i hear she is a right little stunna, well its hear say lol :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

you can buy tickets for 16quid or the weekend the plod obviously don’t pay

mickyblue:
i will be making my way over to the T&D and saying hello

It’s not too much of a TRECK to find a NUT or two in the tent behind the T&D stand - you’ll find it OK just look out for the sign that says TRECKNUTOK…

time for a break…

mickyblue:
My farther in Law is asking his trucker mates if they can get me tickets for the truck fest and if i get them i will be making my way over to the T&D and saying hello thats if its ok for mingers to go near Alex because i hear she is a right little stunna, well its hear say lol :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

let’s get some things straight here…

Alex is a bloke, a munter, mind, but still a bloke, it’s his wife that is the stunner :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yea ill have garner following me and hutchie probably just nodding his head everytime we ask him something as he prob wont be able to understand us.

also look for the slightly dazed and hungover guy with lots of tats and a camera and probably a drink or a ciggy in his hand

eg this

gogzy:
yea ill have garner following me and hutchie probably just nodding his head everytime we ask him something as he prob wont be able to understand us.

also look for the slightly dazed and hungover guy with lots of tats and a camera and probably a drink or a ciggy in his hand

eg this

Its Tyrone from Coronation St. !!! :smiley:

Airfreight:
Hi all
Any pointers for recognising members at Truckfest,I was`nt at the crimbo do so dont know any faces.
Cheers Rich.

You’ll find me wearing a dog collar like a truckers chaplain, handing out copies of the VOSA drivers hours regs so everyone can stay legal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve got a clip on thingy with the trucknetuk logo and my username on it :exclamation:

Oh, and I usually wear a bright yellow fleece so that I look like a 6’ 3" canary :laughing:

globby 480:
if you reconise jessicas dad air freight you will run a bloody mile mate in fact you will run all the way home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont say you havent been warned only joking alex :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

no need for that… :laughing: are you coming daz, you can catch up with your mates from knowles’s :laughing:

ROG:
I’ve got a clip on thingy with the trucknetuk logo and my username on it :exclamation:

Thanks ROG, i have just won a bet !! :smiley: :smiley:

Mike-C:

Its Tyrone from Coronation St. !!! :smiley:
[/quote]
omfg :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl it’s tyrone dobb’s,

so now in the gang we have ghandi, gandelf and tyrone. ffs

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh god ive nearly got tears.

here we go…

SUPERMAN PRETENDING TO BE HUTCHIE…

AND TYRONE DOBB’S GOING IN DISGUISE AS GOGZY…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there we go shuttle and luggy…

jessicas dad:

She has names for them ? :smiley:

Mike-C:

jessicas dad:

She has names for them ? :smiley:

Either she has a white stick somewhere nearby or youare a very lucky man Alex :wink:

alex who let her out of the bedroom :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: