Meeting at Truckfest

I have just ■■■■■■ myself literally [well nearly anyway] at that gordon is tyrone from coronation street, i’ve got tears down my face and the missus just shouted at me for waking her up

garnerlives:
I have just ■■■■■■ myself literally [well nearly anyway] at that gordon is tyrone from coronation street, i’ve got tears down my face and the missus just shouted at me for waking her up

Whats worse is you’ve admitted to watching Coronation Street :laughing: :laughing:

technically false my dear man i went to google and typed in tyrone from coronation street and it showed me

GORDON

Couple of years back I got told by two ■■■■■■ up scots in a kebab house I look like craig levin who at the time was the hearts manager

tyrone lmao yea right

and hutchie can i just say

WTF did you steal that from yoru mate in the video?

and craig levin was also manager of cowdenbeath, which is the town next to where i live

must be goo dto know you look like a crap specky manager

garnerlives:
technically false my dear man i went to google and typed in tyrone from coronation street and it showed me

GORDON

Couple of years back I got told by two ■■■■■■ up scots in a kebab house I look like craig levin who at the time was the hearts manager

Yeah I belive you, millions wouldnt… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this is me and these are the children who will be in tow on sunday

and our lad will be doing this most of the time, sleeping and eating that’s all he does

not putting a speccy four eye picture of me up because i’ll get laughed at

just realised i look really young in these pic and in the bottom one my son looks like a mole

shuttlespanker:

mickyblue:
My farther in Law is asking his trucker mates if they can get me tickets for the truck fest and if i get them i will be making my way over to the T&D and saying hello thats if its ok for mingers to go near Alex because i hear she is a right little stunna, well its hear say lol :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

let’s get some things straight here…

Alex is a bloke, a munter, mind, but still a bloke, it’s his wife that is the stunner :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

see, i have had a bad day in the SUN and my mind is going bonkers

so the tidy little blonde is Alexs mrs? well i hope she hates Munters like me and by the way i am married and again i am the munter and she is the stunna

jessicas dad:

globby 480:
if you reconise jessicas dad air freight you will run a bloody mile mate in fact you will run all the way home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont say you havent been warned only joking alex :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

no need for that… :laughing: are you coming daz, you can catch up with your mates from knowles’s :laughing:

aint it a pity you carnt swear on here alex but [zb] right offffffffffffff :laughing: :laughing:

It’s amazing what a pretty face can do to grown men lmao

Heres Suzie …

and this is her at last years Truckfest!

look out for the vans & DAF

You will reconist me with red jacket and will be walking with a bleu pram :wink: :laughing:

Its Jen bytheway :smiley:

Mike-C:

gogzy:
yea ill have garner following me and hutchie probably just nodding his head everytime we ask him something as he prob wont be able to understand us.

also look for the slightly dazed and hungover guy with lots of tats and a camera and probably a drink or a ciggy in his hand

eg this

Its Tyrone from Coronation St. !!! :smiley:

I see dubble here :laughing: :laughing:

I’m watching Coronation st you realy looks like him :astonished: :open_mouth:

Jen

im not as big as tyrone though, im skinny compared to him

so no tyrone jibes at truckfest plz lol.

gogzy:
so no tyrone jibes at truckfest plz lol.

You know, now you’ve said that… :wink:
Anyway I think that you’ve all seen the photo but I’ll post it again… :wink:

Minus the broken down bus though… :grimacing:
Im hoping to go on the Sunday… :sunglasses:

lol dont pick on me pick on hutchie or garner

they are the 2 younr ones that will be there lol.

and yea dont bring the bus its not that great lol.

gogzy:

I dont think a bus would make it to Peterborough anyway… :laughing:

DAF95XF:

gogzy:

I dont think a bus would make it to Peterborough anyway… :laughing:

not one your driving anyway going by your track record LOL

gogzy:

I drive em like I stole em which probably doesnt help… :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

gogzy:

I drive em like I stole em which probably doesnt help… :laughing: :laughing:

Who in their right mind would steal a bus?? Apart from the guy I saw on road wars nick one, from OUTSIDE a police station, guess that answers the type of person who would steal one, a moron

garnerlives:
Who in their right mind would steal a bus?? Apart from the guy I saw on road wars nick one, from OUTSIDE a police station, guess that answers the type of person who would steal one, a moron

Yeah I saw that one, what a pillock :laughing:
Actually service buses are really easy to nick… :wink: