Truckfest 2005 , 1st and 2nd may

I will be there with JFD. :wink: Both days. :sunglasses:

I’ll be at Haydock hopefully getting in free again on my ambulance ID!!

God bless the NHS!

i’ll be there all weekend with the truck, hopefully parked next to steve and sam and a couple of others also taking trucks in, it works out much cheaper to go with the truck for the weekend than it is to turn up with the family for one day.

Going on Monday with wife (driver :wink: ) and kids , hoping NSH new truck there so can have a good look at what £81k gets you now days :wink:

Can’t believe no trucknet stand :frowning: oh well at least there’s always the beer tent eh :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

yeah i,ll be there as the boss has his truck and brand new shmitz fridge on there stand.free tickets :laughing: :laughing:

as i said i might go to driffield but i dont know ive thought about it but to be truthful i dont really like it. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: and if that bloke with that bloody ford cargo is there with the jet engine again il go and push the cars over myself.

I’m going to the South West TruckFest in July, it will be my first truck show. Has anyone been to this event and if so, an good?

Frank

MUZ, I am sure you will enjoy the S/W truck show, its a very good venue and a friendly show, similar to the Scottish show. I will be there with our stand, ( Lady Truckers ad Driver & Families Help Line ) so come and say hello, we are always next to the outside beer emporium, easy to find :laughing: : : In spite of what you read on the site, most of the trucks exhibited are working vehicles and often working right up to the day they arrive at the show ground, going straight to the truck wash and then its all hands on truck and polish rags at the ready etc.

Danneke ( Motorway Queen )[/b]

Got my complimentary tickets today so im going

I’ll be at Peterborough on both days for Truck & Driver - if you’re there with yer truck and want a pic in the mag let me know and we’ll see what we can do :sunglasses:

Craig

Craig

A bit of publicity for Justice for Drivers would be much appreciated mate.Maybe even a photo of our poor little stand!!!

Thanx

John Vasey

Muz123:
I’m going to the South West TruckFest in July, it will be my first truck show. Has anyone been to this event and if so, an good?

Frank

I’ve been meaning to go for several years - maybe this year :wink:

north surrey haulage:
My new motor will be on the Volvo stand (maybe :unamused: ) so I will be up there on Monday to pick it up.

I’ll probably drag me brother his missus 2 kids,Ma ,My weekend driver & meself up there depending on how many free tickets I can get outta Volvo :wink:

Oh maybe a jacket & baseball cap & fleece & t-shirts &…

Scratch that my vehicle’s not going on the stand now :unamused: .

They wanted it to stay open with access to the public I wanted it closed & locked.

So I wont be going to Truckfest as I’ll be driving around everybody’s house I know showing off :laughing:

thats a shame mate, i just can’t understand why you don’t want people climbing all over your cab? it were only eighty grand!
i’ll be there sunday on the association stand that i’m not allowed to mention :wink:
come and say hello, be nice to put a few faces to names.

Hi Craig.

Would love to see you with your camera on our stand, LADY TRUCKERS CLUB, AND DRIVER & FAMILIES HELP LINE we have an H.G.V lady driver/ instructor doing book signings on our stand, she has done a couple of novels about a lady starting out in haulage, I am sure she would like a bit more publicity for her books,

Danneke

I"ll be there with the old 51 plate 144 530 Scania topline i used to drive for my mate. 4x2 left hand drive, white with yellow and blue stripes, there will be another 3 6x2 right hand drives with it,identical stripes,all toplines, and a 164 580 silverline with it, no names on trucks, just got topline written in the headboard, apart from the silverline, which funnily enough has got silverline written in it. I probably be wearing a punk t shirt of some description :smiley:

I,ll be there on Sunday with mini me is anyone meeting in the beer tent or at the jfd tent? at a specific time?.

i tryed to blag a couple of tickets myself from the tm manager he got some last year,but this year he,s got a bloody tight grip and wont part with em :laughing: but i shall turn up anyway,you never know i might see someone from here

who,s going â– â– ?
is trucknet having a stand this yearâ– â– ?

i will be going but purely on a social level :smiley: