Truckfest Scotland, Meet Up?

As TruckNetUK is once again not supporting Truckfest in Scotland, some feeble excuse about not having the funds :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

So we’ll have to make our own arrangements for somewhere to meet.

I’ll be there probably all day Saturday.

If you’re planning on going either day, let everyone know by posting in this thread.
That way we can sort out when to meet (or avoid :open_mouth: ) each other.
The Bar seems as good a place as any [hic].

Saturday sounds like a plan to me.
I’ll be there. I take it your buying then. :laughing: :open_mouth:

By the way does your wife know you’ve taken
a video of her and made it an avatar.

I was going on sunday ,but since colin says your buying,
I’ve changed my mind . See you on saturday. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saturday for me tickets only £5 if booked in advance from "The List " website

:stuck_out_tongue: Hi Simon, I will no doubt be at the Scottish show, so you know you are always welcome at Lady Truckers stand, that goes for anyone else that wants to come and say hello.

Hi Simon,

I’ll be there with Titch in at least 1 of our vans and the caravan. As last year, probably be parked next to Joe Ray from Prestonpans and Dave Muldoon from Larkhall.

Of course I can always meet you in the bar if your buying :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :wink:

Colingl:
I’ll be there. I take it your buying then. :laughing: :open_mouth:

Me ■■? Buying beer ■■?
For OTHER people :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

oh great Simon is buying !!! I am going to start drinking

willie_mac:

Hi willie_mac, Even that wouldn’t be enough to tempt me away from being a teetotaller. :grimacing:

:laughing: Be careful guys, there’s been warnings on TNUK about naming and shaming + spreading unsubstantiated rumours. :wink:

dieseldave:

willie_mac:

Hi willie_mac, Even that wouldn’t be enough to tempt me away from being a teetotaller. :grimacing:

:laughing: Be careful guys, there’s been warnings on TNUK about naming and shaming + spreading unsubstantiated rumours. :wink:

It’s not an unsubstantiated rumour. Simons generosity when buying drink has no bounds.
Plus I want get dispel the myth that Scots are tightfisted gits and get Simon to buy a pint.

The fact that 24 of us will have to share that pint is irrelavant. :open_mouth: Bags first sip. :laughing:

Any one else going to be there ?

Does meeting in the main bar at between 12 and 1pm sound like a reasonable plan ?

Colingl:

dieseldave:

willie_mac:

It’s not an unsubstantiated rumour. Simons generosity when buying drink has no bounds.
Plus I want get dispel the myth that Scots are tightfisted gits and get Simon to buy a pint.

The fact that 24 of us will have to share that pint is irrelavant. :open_mouth: Bags first sip. :laughing:

[u]Scotland the Brave[/u]

ill be there, dragging my missus along with me lol.

not going to be able to make truckfest this year as will be on road somewhere between holland and germany. :frowning:

Does meeting in the main bar at between 12 and 1pm sound like a reasonable plan ?

That sounds like a plan to me Simon, especially given your very kind generosity to buy the first round! :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses:

There will be 2 of our vans at the show from Friday night , Suzie, Titch and I all weekend and Mam & Dad are visitiing on Sunday

I will be working ,but if on my normal Sat shift,will be parked up in Livingston by lunchtime,so will try to get over to Ingliston for a couple of hours.

willie_mac:
Saturday for me tickets only £5 if booked in advance from "The List " website

do you have to phone up a number or can you do it online?

Sounds ok but one problem might be recognising each other.
So how about all you guy’s putting a nice pink ribbon in your hair :laughing: :laughing:
I’ll not be able to cos i aint got any hair but at least i’ll recognise you all. :laughing: :laughing:

You cant miss me…ONE EYE…

Sorry I wont be there this year