Truckfest Scotland

Who’s all going then…

ME an Mr V!!!

It’s a long way from Norfolk, but I’m sure it’ll be worth the journey…

East coast truckers merchandise on board too.

See ya there!!!

(and before some donkey makes comment about justifying my costs, I’m getting paid)

might go if i can get a load up to to scotland and back loaded for ireland again

Mini me and I are going, sadly she probably is too…Would be great to finally see some faces in real life!

I’m flying up from Birmingham with me mum and dad.
Went last year for the first time and really enjoyed it.

I was supposed to be going this year but I’m giving it a miss this year, I’m going to the original truckfest instead in september :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

i was planning on going but swapped shifts so i can get another weekend off to go on holiday!

:sunglasses: will be there

Yip as long as the weather clears a little.total washout up here so far this week

I’ll be there with my puddle jumper again :stuck_out_tongue:

When is it?

This weekend

scottie0011:
This weekend

Thank you, sorry can’t make it, but I would next year, think it’s about 3hrs drive from Newcastle?

Anyone know where the TN stand will be? I’m not bringing the motor this year so I’m on both my feet and babysitting 3 kids while were at it.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Angus and VOSA without fear of prosecution?

stagedriver:
Anyone know where the TN stand will be? I’m not bringing the motor this year so I’m on both my feet and babysitting 3 kids while were at it.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Angus and VOSA without fear of prosecution?

There hasn’t been one for the last 8 years that I have been going so i can’t see this year being any different, if you see my little puddle jumper come over and say hello, you never know there might be a coffee on the go :wink:

scottie0011:

stagedriver:

There hasn’t been one for the last 8 years that I have been going so i can’t see this year being any different, if you see my little puddle jumper come over and say hello, you never know there might be a coffee on the go :wink:

Will do mate, Will make a point of coming to find you!

I should be going as well will keep a eye out for you,
Was hoping for some comp tickets but buying 4 new MERC s obviously doesn’t get you any freebies lol

Blueiain:

scottie0011:
This weekend

Thank you, sorry can’t make it, but I would next year, think it’s about 3hrs drive from Newcastle?

Assuming you’re not bringing your truck…

About two hours fifteen if you get a decent run, i.e. not stuck in long queues behind trucks on the single carriageway sections. It can be done in two hours but a tad risky as there is a lot of fixed cameras - and the occasional mobile ones too.

I wont be there I’m stuck in a field near hereford till monday

I’ll be there too. First time. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile: