TRUCKFEST!!!

whos off to peterbrough this year then :question: :question:

I am first time :smiley:

nice one mate :smiley:
you taking lorry??

I am goin 4th year in a row. 2nd year camping :smiley: Friday to Tuesday absolutely fantastic. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you’ll have to come say hi mate… will be taking the scania this year… red roadway intl topline… prob be parked next to spankys trucks again…

38 views and only 3 going?? … going to be a quiet year this year pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

i am going and i will introduce myself to the TNUK stand ( couldn’t find it last year as i was thick)

Now I’m working for a company that goes I’ll be there this year along with dogthehunter too…

I will be there for one of the days, dunno which yet, will pop to the TN stand but will probably just stand there as i dont know who looks like what :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

How much for 2 adults and a 2 month old? Might go just to get some fun pics of my (as yet unborn) litte-un!

might make it, already got tickets to watch leeds clinch promotion to burnley on the 30th, and if last seasons promotion is anything to go by i might still be intoxicated on monday :laughing: :laughing:

doubt it as i cant be bothered.

I’m going it’s a must do for me i’m looking forward to it already :wink: beer bbqs trucks what more do you want lol hope it’s a bit warmer this year .

phantom309:
I will be there for one of the days, dunno which yet, will pop to the TN stand but will probably just stand there as i dont know who looks like what :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i will stand beside you then lol - i am in the same boat

Yes DBT will come and say Hi. Spoke to Spanky briefly last year. Visited TNUK stand but did not say anything cos don’t know what you all look like. :smiley: :smiley:

doubt it. hutchie will have to drive down this year instead of me cause i cant be bothered. that and last year was a bit boring though had its moments

gogzy:
doubt it. hutchie will have to drive down this year instead of me cause i cant be bothered. that and last year was a bit boring though had its moments

translated into english…

Hutchie can drive down this year, so that i don’t make a complete ■■■■ of myself by going the wrong way :unamused: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

translated into english…

Hutchie can drive down this year, so that i don’t make a complete ■■■■ of myself by going the wrong way :unamused: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hahaha hutchie has a worse sense of direction than me, at least i never made a complete {zb} of myself and ended up in portsmouth. not bad for not using a sat nav and no maps and not knowing my way down there lol.

mind you if he drives we`ll be stopping at every services on the way down cause hes gonna be hungry whereas if i drive he gets limited food.

i mean we had stopped at washington services to get munch for fatboy,

mickyblue:

phantom309:

i will stand beside you then lol - i am in the same boat

Can i join the pair of you?,i know what Phantom309 looks like as ive seen him at one of our customers depots :wink:

I’m easy to spot, theres an idiot who nobody understands next to me and a giant called lug, jd will be the nakid one, dieseldave is the expert coffee man what with his ADR experience, spanky is usually ogling women or with his hotel,

And if it’s anything like last year I’m the tnuk ■■■■■ lol