TRUCKFEST!!!

gogzy:
I’m easy to spot, theres an idiot who nobody understands next to me and a giant called lug, jd will be the nakid one, dieseldave is the expert coffee man what with his ADR experience, spanky is usually ogling women or with his hotel,

And if it’s anything like last year I’m the tnuk ■■■■■ lol

lmao got spanky down to a T :laughing: :laughing: lost count last year of all the women he was ogling :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

washy jnr:

mickyblue:

phantom309:
I will be there for one of the days, dunno which yet, will pop to the TN stand but will probably just stand there as i dont know who looks like what :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i will stand beside you then lol - i am in the same boat

Can i join the pair of you?,i know what Phantom309 looks like as ive seen him at one of our customers depots :wink:

WOO dunno what u look like though :grimacing: Cant miss me 6ft 3 Wearin a DAF APPRENTICE Fleece, first one to see me wins a pat on the back lol

phantom309:

washy jnr:

mickyblue:

phantom309:
I will be there for one of the days, dunno which yet, will pop to the TN stand but will probably just stand there as i dont know who looks like what :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i will stand beside you then lol - i am in the same boat

Can i join the pair of you?,i know what Phantom309 looks like as ive seen him at one of our customers depots :wink:

WOO dunno what u look like though :grimacing: Cant miss me 6ft 3 Wearin a DAF APPRENTICE Fleece, first one to see me wins a pat on the back lol

Think Shrek and you wont go far wrong :wink:

I will be standing there naked looking like a prat whilst people laugh at me

I won’t be going that far to look at Truck’s :laughing:

I did go to the Haydock Truckfest about 5 years ago…when did they stop this venue?

I do make an effort and go to the Oswestry Truck Show that’s on my door step so to speak.

cons77:
I won’t be going that far to look at Truck’s :laughing:

I did go to the Haydock Truckfest about 5 years ago…when did they stop this venue?

I do make an effort and go to the Oswestry Truck Show that’s on my door step so to speak.

Might see ya at oswestry then, hoping to take dads truck again

I’ll probabbly do the Classic Truck Show at Gaydon-with admission to the show you get to see motor museum aswell and it’s cheaper than Truckfest and doesn’t have as many tat stalls (maybe a few overpriced models).

I might go to Haydock this year,but ive only heard bad reviews about it. :confused:

Abit annoyed because driffield got scrapped from what i heard people honking their horns all the time :unamused: And when it got moved to crofton was a bloody great show but they haven’t arranged a date for it this year :imp:

Will have to settle for the truckfest in scotland, if anybody is going this year :grimacing: :grimacing: Just a shame theres no truckfests in yorkshire anymore :cry: If anybody is going to scotland this year, give me a shout :grimacing: will hopefully be on apprenticeship and have money saved so i’m not using bank of dad :smiling_imp:

18th in august, just a shame truckfest isn’t on the same week i’m 18! Hope you all get some good pictures at peterborough!! :grimacing:

The usual suspects will be at tfest Scotland

gogzy:
doubt it. hutchie will have to drive down this year instead of me cause i cant be bothered. that and last year was a bit boring though had its moments

Come on Gogzy you and wee hutchie have to come won’t be the same with out y’all !!

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:
doubt it. hutchie will have to drive down this year instead of me cause i cant be bothered. that and last year was a bit boring though had its moments

translated into english…

Hutchie can drive down this year, so that i don’t make a complete ■■■■ of myself by going the wrong way :unamused: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROTFLMAO!!!
Gogzy you HAVE to come down mate!!! :laughing: :laughing: Nikki demands it and Grace wont be impressed if she cant stand on the back of my truck shouting who is the boss!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I should be going and I think this year there will be a few more of ours going as we will have 4 new trucks in the fleet by then,
Its a great weekend, Beer BBQ’s and some fantastic people too…

Clarky:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

translated into english…

Hutchie can drive down this year, so that i don’t make a complete ■■■■ of myself by going the wrong way :unamused: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROTFLMAO!!!
Gogzy you HAVE to come down mate!!! :laughing: :laughing: Nikki demands it and Grace wont be impressed if she cant stand on the back of my truck shouting who is the boss!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I should be going and I think this year there will be a few more of ours going as we will have 4 new trucks in the fleet by then,
Its a great weekend, Beer BBQ’s and some fantastic people too…

no dave she just wants to feel me up while pretending to find her bra LOL

and Grace is awesome, that was the funniest thing that happened at tfest last year after jd. lol

ill try make it.

Will probably go along but am to shy to speak to anyone

We’ll be there as usual :smiley: :sunglasses:

i’ll be going to peterbrough truckfest this year, and maybe also the one at newark as its only 45minuits down the road.

is any one else going to newark?

No, cant be arsed, I may go to Haydock if I aint plucking my eyebrows or getting my nuts waxed.

There are no dates for Truckfest Haydock this year

truckfest.co.uk/

should hopefully be going on Sunday this year, shame your not going this year JD, always next year, lol.

I’ll be there both days, mainly at DieselDaves tea emporium :wink:

I quite often wear a shirt with my name on :wink: