TNT Shaw Cross Bradford

Hi Guys,
Got some work with TNT out of Shaw cross coming through. I have driven for them before when I was in the south, mainly there trailers out of Clarks shoes, Street. They always impressed me as terrific employers and there staff were friendly and efficient. Did an assessment with them (the guy taking the assessment was a top bloke) on a Merc that had a weird gearshift. Stiff as a page on a girlie mag!!

Anyone ran out of there and any recommendations/advice. Always want to impress :slight_smile:

Did not know they was taking on

wakey trucker:
Did not know they was taking on

Through Agency. Not much chance of getting on with a firm at this time of the year :slight_smile:

Shaw Cross Bradford or Shaw Cross Dewsbury ■■ Didnt know TNT had a place at Shaw Cross Dewsbury
could it be Cross Lane Bradford

SHYTOT:
Shaw Cross Bradford or Shaw Cross Dewsbury ■■ Didnt know TNT had a place at Shaw Cross Dewsbury
could it be Cross Lane Bradford

They said Shaw Cross probably Cross lane then!! Glad you mentioned that, thanks. No not in Dewsbury.
Anyway got a call, going over to Leeds depot tomorrow to do a run for them before the Bradford one.

tight as hell in leeds depot, trailers about 6 inch apart too lol

tobytyke:

Went in there yesterday, TNT artic driver helped me out. It is tight. apparently its not unusual for trailers/railings getting bent :exclamation:

i run in to leeds depot most sundays get in there about midnight and the yard is rammed as all the vans are in and most of the trailers …sometimes just enough room to screw round but i drop all suzzies off n use the shunt button or blind side it on and there not much of a gap between trailers

CRAIG-D:
i run in to leeds depot most sundays get in there about midnight and the yard is rammed as all the vans are in and most of the trailers …sometimes just enough room to screw round but i drop all suzzies off n use the shunt button or blind side it on and there not much of a gap between trailers

Was rammed like that last night. Thanks for the tips. Not sure I would blind side it but fair play and respect if you can do it!! Tried first to get the trailer corner in and then full left at the wheel but other trailer too close. The other driver showed me a line to take i.e. markings on floor to put trailer wheels on to start turning in. The concern is the front of unit on fence but hey ho I like a challenge :slight_smile:

miketaurus:

tobytyke:

Went in there yesterday, TNT artic driver helped me out. It is tight. apparently its not unusual for trailers/railings getting bent :exclamation:

Wait until u get to Rotherham depot hehe :laughing:

tobytyke:

miketaurus:

tobytyke:

Wait until u get to Rotherham depot hehe :laughing:

nah Rotherham easy compared to luton :open_mouth: