TNT LEEDS have they got two sites?

Hello all.

the agy have given me the postcode of ls115td but the one that comes up on TNT site is diffrent.
Can anyone tell me if they have worked for TNT out of leeds and what units they use etc.

Please :laughing:

According to the big TNT book of maps it is LS27 7JU which is where I will be heading if I am sent there… … … Probably best to check your facts with the agency.

G

or try phoning
tnt uk ltd
treefield ind est geldred
morley
leeds
LS 27 7JU
0113 238 3100

hope this helps

Remember people that TNT do one hell of a lot other than parcels! The LS27 7JU one is right for the parcels depot but they have several others on other contracts around the Leeds area.

My Dad has done some work for TNT on the Mercedes Cars contract somewhere just off Dewsbury Road in Leeds, so that LS11 5TD postcode could well be right. It’s worth double checking with your agency what you’ll be doing.

Paul

can i suggest google maps.(google search page,click on more) click on find businesses,type TNT as company and Leeds as place,comes up with quite a few including the postcode your after.
(click on satellite and zoom right in.)

repton:
Remember people that TNT do one hell of a lot other than parcels! The LS27 7JU one is right for the parcels depot but they have several others on other contracts around the Leeds area.

My Dad has done some work for TNT on the Mercedes Cars contract somewhere just off Dewsbury Road in Leeds, so that LS11 5TD postcode could well be right. It’s worth double checking with your agency what you’ll be doing.

Paul

cheers folks…Repton that is the one mate its the mail contract did it last night leeds to bristol and back…not the one near Yate the one off junction 17

Agy said start at 1500 but rang me at 1330 and said there had been a drama etc etc etc …anyway got there and all it was they needed me to pick up a hire unit from bradford,had to wait for one of their guys to drop me of.

When I got to the hire company the vehicle was not ready so by the time i got back to tnt leeds and loaded it was 1630 before i set off.

Got as far as Michael Wood services with 15 minutes on the hourguard so decided to have my 45 break seeing as it was the first time i had been to the bristol site and would probaby go over the 4.5 hours driving …a lot of sarcy comments when i turned up at 0920 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I lost time driving from bradford back to depot and slow moving traffic on M1 due debri being cleared …but no one seems to take these things into consideration :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

"it should be here for 8 etc etc which also meant that by the time i got back to Leeds,the glasgow driver was delayed waitin for stuff off my load…

All in all not a good experience i hate being late :blush:

lets see what happens tonight

thanks again