Tight squeeze on the A610 into nottingham!

thanx to the driver from sunlight workwear for the grief and horn blowing he gave me coming down the A610 into nottingham this morning, bearing in mind i was in the nearside lane doin 30 and he saw it fit to come barreling down the second lane then when he reached the bollards in the middle of the road had to anchor on big time coz there wernt enough room, he the proceeded to give me the grief for his ■■■ up, should i have backed off and let him go ? i dont think so somehow , another “professional” with a licence from a cornflake packet !!! pity the lights were on green ahead or id have been geting out and calling him a nawty boy, or something similar :laughing:

hell no he should have seen it coming that rd is a narrow one considering how much traffic is on it add to that all the speed cameras on there :unamused: it can b a bit tight even when there is a car next to u ■■■■■■■■ itself because u have took a bit of there lane i think the moral of your story is that he was a ■■■ end off :wink:

■■■■ happens…move on!

truckerspal:
[zb] happens…move on!

bet your the sort of bloke thats does that arent you , very constructive quote there ,well done!

It’s cos of ■■■■■ like him, and if it’s the same driver everyday then he is a ■■■■, that I stick my wheels a foot over into lane 2 on that road. There are a few roads round Nottingham where I now take more than my fair share of the road just to stop iddiots like him and of course clueless car drivers.

truckerspal:
[zb] happens…move on!

+1