Thurrock 'Showers'

Why after paying to park up for the night that you have to go and get a £1 token to put into the showers which are a total disgrace, I thought this PDA lot had big contacts with Moto to sort all this rubbish for their members, I love complaining about Micky Mouse, :laughing: :laughing:

eeeerrrrrr wrong site this is TRUCKNET

LOL

Funny that i have took some piccies this week
:imp: But i am having trouble getting them on i will remember in a bit[/img]

mantrucker
have another read, I’m on the right site, cheers

Done it

Dafman,
well done mate last night the place was a total ■■■ heap four showers two out of action like they have been for weeks, but then again we can get number one to sort it all out with all the contacts that they have :laughing:

Oh Forget that, Moto must have directors and i have every intention of posting and emailing the pictures, and them two showers have not been working for months, and while we are on the subject of Moto, according to there Spokesperson :question: there services do not run out of parking tickets, well they had none at 6:45 on Wed morning, see T & D this month

Dafman:
Oh Forget that, Moto must have directors and i have every intention of posting and emailing the pictures, and them two showers have not been working for months, and while we are on the subject of Moto, according to there Spokesperson :question: there services do not run out of parking tickets, well they had none at 6:45 on Wed morning, see T & D this month

Try their website www.moto-way.com where they offer full refunds for unstisfactory service. Also a link to their parent company Compass Group.
Shouldn’t be too hard to find the CEO’s name and write personally.

Salut, David.

These so called persons who say yes we are for the truckdriver and our
resturants and their facilities are built to cater for this type of customer
are failing completely in their job,and it is no wonder that the majority of european drivers who visit the shores and roads of GREAT BRITAN
are totaly disgusted with those establishments that do not meet the standards one has daily in main land europe, YES there are bad places abroad as well but to be honest the bad places abroad are still better than the services one recieves inthe majority of places on the motorway here
in GB,

THIS is not a dig at those good and excellent establishments which of which unfortunatly we do not have enough of here in GB
THIS IS A DIG AT THOSE DISGUSTING PLACES WHERE THEY CHARGE FOR PARKING;WITH NO EFFICIENT SECURITY FOR THEIR PARKING AREAS;INADEQUATE & UNSANITARY TOILETS; INADEQUATE & OLD FASHIONED SHOWER UNITS; and the RESTURANT FACILITIES well
i do not eat anymore at these establishments,

SHOWERS:I will pay to use a shower,but in return i expect the service to be of the correct standard, when one uses a shower by the majority of
well known truckstops abroad, you will find that the staff clean out and prepare the shower before some one is allowed to use it at a few of the stops when you pay you also get the use of a freeclean towel, at some you receive a free coffee as well, oh yes by those places where they have no
person on hand all one has to do is ask and they come outto clean and put the area into order, which it seems they have no intrest in doing at these establishments mentioned from GB;

What worries me most about this post is the bloke with the camera in the shower :stuck_out_tongue: You need to be very careful :smiley:

I agree some of the so called washrooms are disgusting and should have the same checks as these roadside caravans, and have a health certificate issued

:blush: I think you are safe i am not going to kneel down in that to take a pic under the door :laughing:

I have thought of that what would health and safety say, we will find out i will not let it drop.

Found the ceo and the chairman, will report back also going to mail HSE but will not hold my breath on that one

Dafman:
Found the ceo and the chairman, will report back also going to mail HSE but will not hold my breath on that one

I think I would hold my breath in those showers, they are disgusting. Hope you have more luck than I did when I complained about the Lymm diesel pumps not taking Allstar cards. Didn’t even get a reply.

Calv