Thurrock Services

Yes I know what some of you are going to say, Its hardly the best MSA in the world… I got fed up with turning up here at 2 - 3 AM and everything being closed so I called the ‘Customer Service Line’ and they said someone would get back to me about it.

2 weeks later the site manager called me and said he couldn’t believe what he was hearing… the staff on nights had been taking the P and saying everything was closed when it shouldn’t be.

The chap I spoke to was very sympathetic and appreciates that trucks are a very high percentage of customers to the MSA and he urged anyone with major problems like this to contact the Moto Customer Services Line.

I know that the food is overpriced etc. (it was 40% off with the MOTO App) but at 3am in the morning it is good to have SOME hot food

Also AA members can use their membership card for a discount there too lol, good to hear that they got back to you maybe we should complain a little more then stuff MIGHT get done. These truck documentaries should show the facilities we have to use too not just the glamorous bits lol

Well following the success of the Thurrock Services, I complained to Welcome Break about Membury Services, signs EVERYWHERE saying “Hot and Cold Food 24 Hours” and one night the chap said “Everythings been cleaned” and refused any hot food.

So… once again an unhappy manager angry that staff are not doing their jobs.

ALWAYS complain! otherwise if they dont know its happening, how can they address it■■?

I should complain about the state of the showers.

DABenji:
I should complain about the state of the showers.

So what’s stopping you? Laziness? Apathy? :unamused:

Email sent lol although I did make my feelings known at the time.

DABenji:
Email sent lol although I did make my feelings known at the time.

Hopefully not the same way the euro boys make their “Feelings Known” by taking a dump in the shower… :open_mouth:

Nah im not one for making a dirty protest